Chapter 35

Bella didn't become real friends with Rachel,Rebecca or Lily.While Racel tried a little more than her twin sister,she too gave up as it turned out that the girl didn't want to be friends,they just didn't get along.As they soon found she went the flow of the group and had no opinions,Lily obviously disliked her because all she does is mope around and look constipated.This because Like Rebecca was interested in painting all of them will try it out when she talks about it,Rachel was a tomboy who liked outdoor sports.But with Bella the girl acts like she sacrificing her time for them.

Charlie would bring Bella to Billy's house to play every summer she came to visit.Even with these several meeting none of the Black siblings or Lily warmed up to Bella as her behavior sometimes irked them,her oblivious nature was one of the reasons.Also Bella has two conflicting core personality traits: she's both selfless and selfish. On one hand, Bella will put others' needs before her own in order to ensure that they are happy,but at the same time she would be selfish and hurt her own family.

Bella complains constantly about Forks and everything about it.As Bella found the climate in Forks unpleasant, though, and from 2002 onward, Charlie would vacation with her in California instead.

Bella is flat out mean to people she thinks are beneath her.While she doesn't do this on purpose her actions was easily perceived by Lily who was much smarter.Bella who grew up taking care of her mother perceived herself as more mature and responsible,so she kinda slightly looked down on Rachel and Rebecca.

Young Jacob tried to befriend her,but that ended quickly as it began as the girl didn't speak much and just let Jacob talk.Jacob unlike the original timeline had his mother to lean on and didn't find Bella much interesting as a boy he loved playing with Embry and Sam.

Bella unknowingly irked Rebecca,Rachel and Lily who came into the Black household with Hadrian who was playing chess with Billy.

But seeing all the girls sporting a frown on their face Billy questioned"What happened?Why the unhappy faces?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and replied"It's Bella,she is so whiny and annoying."

Billy was a ranger so he wasn't around Bella too much,so seeing his kids being mean he spoke up"You can't talk like that,Bella is having hard time adjusting."

Rachel frowned and replied"It's not that dad,it's just she seems to not want to be friends with us,but she is pushing herself to play with us like she is being selfless."

Lilly nodded,while at the start they thought it was nice,but as it went on the girl was acting as if this was a great sacrifice on her part and her whining about the weather didn't help her case either.

Lilly added"She was okay at the start,but we started playing and talking to her,we noticed she acts like she is paying attention,but in reality she was completely tuning our conversation out."

[A/N:Being young, these children just get angry at the smallest things,both Rachel and Rebecca felt something off about Bella,while Lily's reason is down below.]

Hadrian sighed and looks at Billy who shrugs both of them knew they are young girls and they are really annoyed or irked by the smallest things.Also Hadrian had read Lily's projected thoughts,she didn't like Bella because of how Bella treated Uncle Charlie.For someone like Lily who adored her father it was basically a no go area.

Hadrian met Bella,he had thought she was like him when he was young.But that quickly changed as he found the girl was like this because of her own,she was not abused.But it was the opposite both parents definitely loved her and tried the best to care for her(Bella's mom was bad mom,but did try her best).She was not anything like him,Hadrian was abused and his need to fit into the wizarding world and to not lose his friends where the major factors that drove him,it also didn't help the fact he was sent back to the Dursleys every time.The abuse at the hands of the Dursley's is what caused him become like that,but Bella was not the same she was reclusive and introvert girl from the start also she was adored by her grandmother Marie.

Renée was living with her mother Marie Higginbotham.Marie was a difficult women, but still doted on her granddaughter, Bella. When Bella was six, Renée moved to Phoenix with her and Marie lived alone once again. She passed away in 1999.So Bella was mostly taken care of by Marie,when Renee was not capable.(Which is majority of the time.)