Edwards beat down (Extra Chapter)

The Cullens  weer now at Denali coven's home.The vampire family was lounging around the house, all doing their own activities.

Ashley was talking with Tanya and Irina,while Esme designing homes beside her on the couch, Emmett was bored and looking through some sports magazines, Carlisle was reading a book.

Edward fiddling with his piano like always.

Edward had finished playing for the day and was returning to his room,
only to suddenly be sent skidding across the forest floor after receiving a solid kick to his chest.Everything happened in an instant.

Carlisle gave shout"Hadrian!", up just a second too late to stop Hadrian from following his target out the open window he had just kicked Edward out of the house like nothing.

Ashley didn't move an inch and said
"I wouldn't get involved in this fight, Carlisle."

Esme was shocked asked"Ashley!",she was unsure what is happening and what to do.

Ashley explained "Hadrian was okay with Edward annoying him,but Kate is different matter.No matter how much he was warned Edward continued and he went even far as to break in to there home but thankfully Irina and Tanya kicked him out."

Esme looked at Irina and Tanya,who just shrugged and gave a nod.

Carlisle saw even Sasha,Carmen and Eliazar didn't move a muscle as Carmen said"Don't worry,he will not kill Edward."

Carlisle was slightly worried as that didn't actually get rid of his worries.

Edward was in deep trouble.Hadrian was angry as hell,he used to ignore Edward annoying him with questions about why he was shielding his or other thoughts.But this time the boy went and was annoying his wife not one time,but multiple times.

Hadrian sped straight towards Edward
and leaped feet first, drop-kicking him in the chest and sending him backwards and crashing into a tree

Edward got up,he was angry got up and tried to punch Hadrian,who easily  dodges it and broke this arm with a single motion, then punched him hard across the face, sending him spinning out and dropping easily.

Then he spin-kicked toward them, easily knocking them down.

Hadrian now looked at Edward who was in pain and with anger said"Boy,If you continue with this stupid behavior and annoy my wife again,the beating you will get would be worse."

Hadrian then turned to Carlisle and gave shout"Carlisle patch him up."