Chapter 41

Hadrian was taking care of Luna when,Rosalie came inside with a frown on her face.Hadrian questioned"What happened?"

Rosalie answered"Esme just called, she told me that Edward met his Singer in school and coincidentally the singer is Bella Swan."

The blood of each human has an individual taste and smell; sometimes a certain vampire finds a particular human whose blood he or she finds nearly absolutely irresistible. The Volturi call such a human "la tua cantante"—your singer—as their blood "sings" to that particular vampire. To most vampires, such discovery is an experience to be savored.

Hadrian was not surprised since the girl did give the vibe of walking trouble as he asked"So are they moving away?"

Rosalie shook her head and replied"No,Edward is going to move to Denali until he can control his thirst again."

Kate who heard all this spoke up"But no one lives their Carmen,Eleazar and other's are now in France."

Rosalie sighed and replied"I told them that,but Edward is already gone."

Hadrian was humming a song for his daughter,who was giggling as he said"Either they move away or Edward comes back and risks breaking the treaty by attacking his singer."

Rosalie sat next to Hadrian and said"That's not all,Alice told me how Bella is Edward's mate."

Hadrian stopped for second,then looked Rosalie and Kate looked at each other they knew this situation must be handled with care.As they knew Edward was prissy about being an immortal and even having a mate,which is an issue as ignoring or rejecting your mate could go very badly for both sides.They have been warned by Hadrian about this multiple times,the best example is Carlisle and Esme.

Carlisle met Esme when she when she was 16 at that time both felt the bond,but Carlisle rejected it thinking she had her whole life infront of her.But this was a mistake as Esme would have worst life because this was similar to curse as  she was abused and even lost her son as miscarriage from the beating she received.

But during this particular time,a mine security guard was attacked by some sort of animal.It didn't take long for Quilute tribe to  know that the Cold ones where in the location particularly nomads as they knew Cullen during this particular time was in school or work.Hadrian had told them to investigate the situation and even take Rachel with them since her powers are very useful.

Hadrian had told them to investigate the situation and even take Rachel with them since her powers are very useful

They took Rachel with them as she Rachel after removing her right glove.She would pass his bare hand across her field of vision to view as her hand would have silver glow.The next thing Rachel sees is the security guard who desperately runs for his life, looking over his shoulder with terror with three cold ones is closing in on him, but then he bolts out the door,The guard bursts out onto a stair landing, but loses his footing and trips, breaking through the rail and pitching over the side, into the air and stops, hovering mid-air, a yard from the landing. A hand grips his shirt, then yanks him out of the air and out of frame with incredible strength. His guttural scream is choked short as blood sprays the landing aura of three cold ones attacking.

Rachel took deep breath and said"There are three cold ones and I have description of them."

Billy nodded and said"Let's go."

While on their way back Rachel asked"We could let Uncle Charlie in on the whole thing,I mean he is going to get engaged to Aunty Sue soon.If we can get him in on this,we won't have to sneak into these places all the time."

Billy nodded and said"Yeah,I talked with Ancestor about this.If he does marry Sue,he will know about the supernatural world sooner or later."

Charlie upon being engaged to Sue would find out about the Supernatural world and how his daughter is also involved in it.