Chapter 22

Alice was now happy as she has her mate and even her little sister Cynthia was with her and it turns out Cynthia was Alec's mate.Cynthia's powers were power enhancement she was able to temporarily able to boost special abilities of cold ones.

Alice was now leaning on Jasper's shoulder as she asked"Have you ever thought about traveling?"

Jasper nodded and replied"Yeah,I do actually want travel like Lord Marcus and Lady Didyme does?"

Alice smiled remembering them,also she had two visions one was with Chronos  and other was small family with the Cullen's.While she loved her life now it seemed much better than the vision were she was restricted,but here both of them could travel anywhere they want.

Alice with a smile questioned"So do you want to travel with me?"Jasper nodded and answered"Yes,even to the ends of the earth."

Because of Hadrian's interference timeline changed Alice and Jasper in the future will stay with Cullen's for a while,mostly because of Alice vision about them,but she would never change her name to Cullen nor will she stay with them.

Kate was resting her head onto Hadrian's chest while her leg was draped over his and her hand ran up and down his abs. The two were currently in her room and in bed after another session of love making.

Hadrian could tell Kate was in deep thought as he asked"What is?"

Kate while planting a kiss on his chest answered"Alice has asked all the girls to a shopping trip in Rochester.We would probably back by a week or two."

Hadrian looked at Kate kissing her forehead and said "Go ahead have fun with them,make sure to keep them all from getting in trouble."

Kate nodded as she slowly got up and started putting her clothes on while Hadrian said"I heard Carlisle was in Rochester."

Kate nodded and replied"Yes,I heard he was there acting as doctor again,I might go their to meet Esme."

Kate really was not looking forward to meeting Edward,the idiot was too annoying with his mind reading ability.Although it is an annoyance,he is able to shield it which only made Edward more brooding and repeated questioning.

Kate then spoke up"Are both Alice and Jasper are coming."

Hadrian chuckled and said"Do you really think Jasper would leave Alice alone."

Kate nodded and whispers"True."both have been stuck to each other since they found out they are mates.Jasper was happy inside after finding his mate,thankfully he didn't reject it because of his past.

Hadrian was thoughtful and asked"So you will only be back in two weeks."

Kate gave nod and replied"Yes,we are staying their for while with the Cullens,after all it's been a while since we last met Esme.Also I heard they got new coven membe and her name is Ashley."

Hadrian was curious and asked"So Carlisle turned someone."

Kate replies"Yes,she was someone who was dying of cancer Carlisle turned her.I have the feeling he changed her with the hope that she would be Edwards mate."

Hadrian nodded,after he could understand Carlisle's concern the boy showed no reaction to opposite sex,he remembered Tanya telling him how she bluntly asked him if he was gay.

She has an an ability  of Foresight through which she could osee glimpses of the recent past and near future when focusing on a specific location or person.This ability has helped her become a gifted tracker.

Hadrian had good impression of Esme,but Carlisle and Edward were whole different matter.

Kate gave peck on the lip and said"See you in a couple of weeks and call me if something comes up."

Hadrian with wave and replied"I will happy shopping or whatever."

About two weeks after Kate called Hadrian about a situation about a women almost getting raped and she had intervened.The problem was the victim was the fiancee of the culprit,who tried to swipe the incident under the rug with his wealth.Kate beat the pulp out of all the people who were present,but the culprit was able to almost kill the victim,but with surprise entrance of Carlisle she was changed.

[A/N:I have a huge crush on Rosalie,so I am kinda making her Hadrian's mate too.So sorry about  this.]