Chapter 7

Kate reminiscing of her past,as she started telling her story "The slavic tribe I was part of was not reluctant in training women,so I was chosen to be an attendant or bodyguard  for high lady of the tribe her name was Vanya.One day our caravan was attacked,when I went to fight,I saw two women draining the blood of caravan members,both inhumanly beautiful and blood red eyes.As you can guess it was Sasha that attacked, along with her was Tanya.During that  time I was very protective of her mistress,because it was all that I have known.So I got ready to fight them,knowing I would die.Sasha was so impressed by my courage and determination to defend that she asked me to join her family,I didn't have family all my life and she was offering me one,so I took it."

Hadrian nodded and replied"So,how good are you with your powers?"
Kate held her hand out as electricity started dancing in her palms,as she said"I am now able to cover by whole arm with this."

Hadrian found the ability to be very interesting,if pushed enough she may be even able to use the power against those who have  the ability to shield.

Hadrian hummed and replied"You just have to continue training,I know you shouldn't stop even if you reach the goal of covering your whole body with it.Since I have seen powers sometime get stagnant when not pushed enough."

Kate took every suggestion seriously and didn't brush them off,she wanted to be stronger.So she was okay when someone offers help.Hadrian found Kate to he very loyal and courageous,she was not one to run away from her enemies.

Both of them returned back Sasha home as Hadrian seeing Sasha in deep discussion with both Irina and Tanya,as Hadrian questioned"So have you thought about my offer ?"

Sasha looked at her daughters then answered"Yes,we will join you."
Hadrian  smiled hearing that as Sasha discussed about their purpose and laws,Harry explained"The mortal maybe week now,but in the future their will come time when they will have weapons that actually be used against us.So basically the coven is created to make sure the supernatural world is never revealed."

All three except for Sasha looked in disbelief,as Hadrian knew this as he had the same reaction from Vladamir and Stefan,he was able understand their disbelief as he said"I know it may surprise you,but I am seer so I know What I am talking about."

Sasha knew some of Hadrian's powers and she did believe humans would some day able create things that would kill them easily,after she saw humans progress much during her time and knows how adaptable they are,also he knew from Hadrian that humans fear what they don't understand and they will join forces to destroy the thing they fear.She was shown first hand how a small egyptian coven,was close to being brought down.The egyptian covens always acted like gods and one time their worshipers actually  banded together to kill a whole coven,they planned to trap the whole coven inside a pyramid they built,the mortals sure were patient.The only problem was they didn't know the fact their was other cold ones out their.

It took them some time to understand how dangerous mortals can be,while Irina and Tanya were still skeptical about the whole thing.But they followed their mother,Kate through her bond with Hadrian knew he was not lying,after Hadrian had explained his past.She was actually curious about Hadrian's abilities,after she was sure he had shown a small part of it.

Sasha seeing her daughters agree smiled asked"So how are  Jane and Alec doing?"

Hadrian smiled hearing about his little brother and sister and said"They are doing good,Jane has taken a interest in potions,while Alec is interested in martial arts and sword fighting."

Hadrian remember he had gifted Alec an enchanted sword for fun,while Jane was given book on potions.Both Jane and Alex were more peaceful after going through Mind healing sessions with Hadrian,so they were able move on from their hate for humans in general.

While only Kate and Sasha understood the potions part,Sasha nodded ,she was slightly jealous of them as they were immortal without any negative of the cold ones.It was Sasha's dream to have a family,but having turned into cold ones she felt it was impossible,sure she enjoyed the power and eternal youth.Sasha sighed and thought"if only she had met Hadrian before ny change,I could have turned into one of them."