Chapter Charlie's Mind Healing Session

Charlie Swan after being drunk and depressed for two week would be talked into meeting a so called Mind healer in Quileute tribe by Billy suggestion.Charlie felt like he had a family in Quileute Tribe,they helped him when his parents were not well even gave him some of there special tribe medicines which had done wonders for his parents health,his mother had early stage of Alzheimer's and his father had  arthritis.Billy made his swear that he wouldn't ever reveal anything about the medicines,which made sure to completely control his curiosity.

Billy made his swear that he wouldn't ever reveal anything about the medicines,which made sure to completely control his curiosity

Charlie would meet Hadrian Black,who was said to be a member of the Quileute Tribe.Charlie could easily tell from some of the features of his messy black hair and green eyes,the man was definitely a quileute, a mixed blood maybe.

Hadrian, having his notebook, spoke up"You can start telling me about your life."

Charlie nodded slowly took a deep started talking about childhood and then how he originally wanted to go to college, but his parents' health began deteriorating at the time and he felt that he needed to stay close to home. His mother was in the early stages of Alzheimer's and his father's mobility was being curtailed by severe arthritis. Charlie did everything he could to help care for them.As an adult, Charlie joined the Forks Police Department. He wanted to go to college, but his parents' health began deteriorating at the time and he felt that he needed to stay close to home.

During Charlie's first summer as a cop, he met Renée Higginbotham. She was driving up the Pacific Highway with a group of her friends, and they stopped to camp at First Beach in La Push. Charlie was visiting Billy when he met Renée on the beach. There was an instant attraction between the two. They spent a few days together before her friends were ready to continue their journey. Renee promised to visit Charlie on the return trip. In her absence, Charlie realized just how much he had fallen for Renée. She returned as promised, and he convinced her to stay when her friends left. Renée was impetuous and romantic by nature, and she loved the passionate whirlwind relationship. Charlie quickly proposed and Renée accepted. They were married at the courthouse in Port Angeles, Washington, just a few weeks later. Charlie bought a small house down the street from his parents' home. For a little while, he and Renée were deliriously happy. Charlie was even happier when he found out Renée was pregnant with their first child a few months later.

 Charlie was even happier when he found out Renée was pregnant with their first child a few months later

Charlie and Renée with an infant Bella.Charlie's life took a downturn during Renée's pregnancy.Even with their better health his parents' conditions were not great, and his father needed Charlie's help with his mother every day. At the same time, depression began to take a major toll on Renée. She wanted Charlie to leave Forks with her and start over somewhere sunnier, but Charlie couldn't do that. Renée had the baby, and her depression was only compounded by the postpartum hormones. A few months after Bella was born, Renée decided she couldn't live in Forks anymore. She left with Bella, leaving Charlie devastated. Charlie wanted to follow her, but he couldn't leave his parents. He didn't contest the divorce or the child support. All he asked for was time with Bella. He did not stop loving Renée.

Hadrian noted everything in his life and replied"I understand you loved your wife Renee,but if you don't move on then you will forever be bitter about this."

Hadrian found Charlie to be nice man and he didn't want him to turn into a bitter man like Snape.Hadrian hated Snape the man verbally abused him and even played with his emotions,when he remembered the memories Snape had given him.It took him sometime to find out the man was faking the memories,since he remembered the death of his mother clearly because of dementors and when he looked at the memories Snape gave their was a difference the clothes worn by his mother in Snape's memory changed.

Hadrian shook out of it,as Charlie understood where Hadrian was coming from nodded in understanding.

Hadrian looking at Charlie continued"From what I heard about both of you,Renee seems to have a negative view of marriage.Also she seems to have been really eccentric, an experimental chef, forgetful, and very perceptive in a childish way. She tends to shift her hobbies and interests from one to another,but never sticks with any of them for very long.So this relationship was bound to fail."

Charlie was getting angry,but Hadrian cut in"I am not saying this to make you angry Charlie,just think back on your relationship with Renee and what kind of woman she was."

Charlie hearing this calmed and was thoughtful,as Hadrian continued"Charlie from what you told me Renee came from a divorced  family with an absentee father,so her first hand impression of Marriage is not great.She definitely was jumping from one decision to another made me understand that her decision to marry was an experiment which she sooner or later would have lost interest in."

Charlie wanted to retort,but Hadrian held his hand up and continued"Just think about it with letting your emotions get the best of you.I mean she was unable to understand what you were going through when your parents were not well and not even willing to compromise."

Charlie frowned thinking back Renee really wanted to go way Forks and live a life in the city,she didn't understand why Charlie needed to stay in Forks to take care of his parents.Renee always complained how Charlie's busy with work and caring for his parents,how it made her unhappy and trapped. 

Charlie understood the marriage for Renee was an adventure,but with time there was no adventure left in their now stable relationship.Charlie could see for Renee things were always about her,Charlie had a feeling not wanting Bella to waste her life in Forks was just an excuse for her to get away.

Hadrian seeing Charlie was understanding, spoke up"Charlie with time you will move on with your life,you just have to remember Renee was just a part of your life."

Charlie would then go on to meet Hadrian for similar sessions and it would take time.Hadrian decided to not use magic much in these sessions and would use his mastery inside healing to help Charlie out with his issues.Charlie would soon move on from Renee and in 10 years he would start dating Sue Uley and soon be officially become part of the tribe after their marriage