Chapter 39

[A/N:So this basically a mental state of Bella.This is pure fiction.]

Charlie talked to Hadrian about this in his sessions.Charlie questions"Renee has been giving me weird looks since she found out that I was seeing Sue."

Hadrian taking notes replied"Probably she is jealous you moved on from her or she is irked by the fact you found a partner before she did.I mean you were passionately in love with Renee and completely loyal to her,you moving forward might have caught her off guard."

Charlie with groan said"I don't understand women.''

Hadrian smiled and replied"We probably never will."

Charlie slunk into his chair and asked"So what should I do?"

Hadrian sighed and replied"Probably clear the air with her or don't contact her much until she finds a partner ."

Charlie shook his head and said"The first one won't work,but the second one is the best."

Hadrian's eyes widened as he thought"The second one was a joke,but with Renee I guess that would be better."

Charlie spoke up"I want your advice on my relationship with Bella."

Hadrian gestures him to go on as Charlie continued"Bella has been slightly cross with me since she found out about the fact I was dating Sue.I have feeling it was going to get worse,but what I don't understand is why is she mad.I mean even Renee is dating other men,so why can't I."

Hadrian was thoughtful and replied"From what I can understand Bella believe her mother Renee is a great mother in reality she was not.Bella was brought mostly up by her grandmother when. She was young and when she moved away to phoenix with Renee she was the one who looked after Renee and she was practically in denial."

Charlie already knew about Renee's bad parenting that's why he made sure to warn Renee to either shape up or lose custody over Bella.

So Charlie was confused and questioned"What is the connection?"

Hadrian explained"From what I heard Renee was pretty angry and irked when she heard about you dating Sue right."

Charlie nodded as Hadrian continued"In Bella's perception of Renee is that she is a really good mother,so when you made her mother angry she started to view you as the one who did the wrong thing."

Charlie was confused and said"I mean Renee is now dating a guy named Phil Dwyer and they are even planning a wedding soon."

Hadrian shrugs and replies"Like I said this is just an observation."

Charlie frowned and muttered"Your observation has been on point till now,so I don't doubt this one."

For Hadrian, Bella is making an effort to keep a good relationship with her mother unknowingly distancing herself from her father.

Bella perception of Renee is that she is really good mother,basically see was in denial and her distancing herself from her father would later go on to cause their relationship to become stiff.Bella would lose both Renee and Charlie with her behavior as Renee wanting to have great relationship with her new husband would distance herself from Bella and Bella would distance herself from Charlie.So in reality she would lose both her parents,Charlie would take care of Bella,but there would be no strong father and daughter relationship.

Hadrian started writing down what he understands about Bella.

Frantic attempts to avoid real and imagined abandonment.

A pattern of intense and unstable interpersonal relationships characterized by alternately idealizing and devaluing attachment figures.

Chronic feelings of emptiness

Even shows signs of Dependent Personality Disorder