Chapter 29

After the treaty in the Cullen's Household,everyone was settling in the members of the coven included Carlisle the leader,Esme his mate,Edward the first one who was turned by Carlisle,then their is Ashley and her mate Emmet.Another two additions were Adam and Lia Johnson.

Edward Cullen was not happy with frown asked"How is that possible?How can I not read any of their thoughts?"

Carlisle sighed,he knew his son had obsession with knowing what the other's thought as he replied "I don't know the only explanation is their bloodline makes it act like mental shield."

Edward scoffed he didn't like it ,as Ashley Cullen glared at Edward and said"Now stop whining about not being able to read their mind and just deal with it."

Ashley Cullen was mate of Emmet Cullen she was found by Esme when she was thrown out of her home.Ashley never liked Edward's whiny behavior,but she couldn't do anything against as Carlisle even if he acted as father figure his bias towards Edward was evident to everyone,when anything involves Edward.While both got along,but sometimes Ashley couldn't take Edward's depressed and whiny attitude for long.

Adam and Lia cullen were another two nomadic vampire who joined their coven recently they were able to get into the animal diet pretty quickly

Adam and Lia cullen were another two nomadic vampire who joined their coven recently they were able to get into the animal diet pretty quickly.Adam was silent type,who didn't speak much.While Lia was also slowly adjusting to her now coven life,she also spoke when necessary.

While Lia was also slowly adjusting to her now coven life,she also spoke when necessary

Edward glared back at Ashley,but she did back off as she added"Also my powers didn't do much either

Edward glared back at Ashley,but she did back off as she added"Also my powers didn't do much either.Do you see me whining?"

Ashley's power was Belief Inducement which is the  power to make her targets believe anything she says basically she can make anyone believe her spoken words.

But their are lot of limitations,like

1)If she does not believe in her own words her powers will not work.

2)The probability of her powers working are 60%.

3)If the person in question is Shield or has huge will power then they will be ble to ignore the order.

4)She cannot affect more than 5 people,so it didn't work on large crowds,it may grow its more training or age.

But when used on humans her powers could make them forget some of their memories.This trick is not effective on vampire's as their total recall will negate it.

Ashley found her powers only affected the tribe slightly,like they were calmer.But they still on there guard against them like she couldn't convince them to get them to remove some of the conditions.

Also with her powers they were mostly used to buy and sell land without much issues and Esme was able to use her interior decorating skills to use with some help from Carmen Denali to sell her designs.This helped the Cullen's have quite a rich lifestyle,although it will never be like the original timeline,as Alice was major money maker with future sight.

Combat Perception is Lia's power to sense what moves her apponents will make, and how to remain ahead of them in a physical combat.Lia's gift was She can understand what moves her opponent will make next, giving her great fighting knowledge.

While Adam was good tracker,but was not as strong as Demetri.Also both of them where close with Emmet,Ashley and Esme more than Carlisle and Edward.

Both Edward and Ashley started a shouting match,Esme having had enough shout"Both of you stop fighting and Edward she is right,just leave it be."

Edward was angry,so he quickly sped into his room,while Ashley looked at Carlisle and said"You really need to tell him to stop snooping around,we can't break the treaty we just set up."

Carlisle with gentle smile replied"Don't worry he will come around."

But when then he saw Esme,Emmet and Ashley looking at him as if he was joking.Emmet spoke up"This is very nice place, plenty of animals to feed and not many people around,we won't be able to find a better place than this."

Ashley added"You know,If by chance he cross the treaty line to understand why he can't read their minds.Then we have to move away and you know finding another area will be hard."

Lia who was silent till now added"They are definitely not someone we can make an enemy out of."

Esme went to Carlisle and taking his hand said"You must talk to him about his behavior.The Quileute were understanding enough,not to attack us without hearing our side and they are trusting us to obey the conditions on our part."

Carlisle understood nodding said"I will talk to him."Ashley shook her head seeing Carlisle going to Edward's room,she knew this won't change a thing,Carlisle would only lightly scold him and Edward would brood around a bit more usual then before,them returning back to his usual idiotic self.

Ashley already didn't like how Carlisle coddled Edward because he was the first one he had turned,the boy was stupid and sometimes had irked some of their allies because of his nosy behavior one was example of Hadrian of the Denali coven.Who pretty much beat the hell out of Edward for pestering him and his wife about why he was shielding their thoughts.