Chapter 36

Bella soon having had enough of Forks weather refuses to go back their and Charlie then went along with her,he started visiting her instead.It was also during that time that Charlie started seeing Sue Uley both found comfort in each other and it did slightly irk Renee when she heard from Bella about Charlie's new partner.It was during this time,that Rachel awakened her ability of psychometry a powerful ability.It scared her a bit,Billy told her their ancestry and calmed her down.Rebecca was also excited when she heard about Shape shifter.Billy called Hadrian and asked him to teach Rachel how to control her powers.

Hadrian agreed it took a month for Rachel to get basic understanding of the ability.The dying sun streams through high windows, painting Rachel face a fierce amber-red as he stands opposite
to Hadrian.Hadrian paces before her while explaining".You're ability is Psychometry,which is a very advanced ability.Well beyond any Ordinary abilities I have seen if practiced enough you will even be blessed to sense someone's emotions."

Rachel was excited asked"I need to learn to control this ability,
I need to know how to use it."

Hadrian studies Rachel as he nodded and replied"Very well.Also I remember Billy telling me you wanted to be a police officer like your Uncle Charlie."

Rachel smiled and nodded as Hadrian smiled and added"I am sure it will help you in your future job."

Rachel nodded as Harry took her hand and teleported her to the cave.Rachel felt a bit dizzy,but soon shook herself out of it looking around she asked"Where is this?"

Hadrian started explaining"Your power is pychometry and with this you can learn and understand everything about a person, place or thing by remotely studying the aura said individual or even their emotions."

Hadrian with sigh continued"But in order for it to work, you
must not lose your concentration and best way to do this is link yourself to a very powerful memory,it can't be
just any. This memory needs to be
a very happy one. And powerful."

Rachel thinks a bit. Then... nods.Rachel removes her enchanted gloves since without the gloves she will uncontrollably sense the aura of anyone or anything around her.Hadrian
watching closely,saying"Concentrate, Rachel.Concentrate..."

She slowly took deep breath,held her hand out as silver aura surrounded her hand and with waving gesture.Rachel notices a man covered with silver aura whose clothes are torn to shreds as she recoils the unknown's body starts to spasm and jerk, he lurches straight
up the wall. He desperately forces his head to turn and look out the cave.
The roiling clouds suddenly clear and reveal the full moon.

As the unknown man looked like he was screaming,Rachel was frozen in place, staring at this stranger, scratching the cave wall, who now transforms into a Werewolf

Rachel was frozen in place, staring at this stranger, scratching the cave wall, who now transforms into a Werewolf.

Hadrian slowly calmed her down and said"Don't worry it is not here."

Rachel nodded she saw that the process is extremely gruesome and painful, as the werewolf's bones realign into a more lupine skeleton as their muscles bulge and spasm, the werewolf's skin is shed revealing raw muscle, as human skin rapidly grows over them, while its bones reshape into a human skeleton, with the muscles repeatedly bulging and shrinking until they reach a human size. The reversion appears to be more painful than the transformation, as the werewolf, which can shrug off most things in wolf form, clearly expresses agony.while the human skin is shed,revealing the werewolf fur underneath. It's possible that the spasms are to help with the shedding.

Rachel noticed how they did not entirely resemble actual wolves: Their forelegs are more powerful than their hind legs, and they still have usable hands with opposable thumbs. In addition, their stance is more upright, making their movement somewhat ape-like, rather than entirely canine.

Rachel watched the whole thing it was truly horrifying,after that Hadrian took her to a different spot with Vampires.Rachel soon found out each species have different colours like Werewolves or Children of the Moon were in silver aura,the vampires had a red aura and shapeshifters had a green aura.Rachel grew to control her powers under Hadrian's care.

In 2003 The Olympic coven returned to Forks, Washington after almost seventy years.Ashley, Emmett and Adam start at Forks High as sophomores, while Edward and Lia begin as Freshmen.

It was just a year later in 2004 because the presence of the Cullens caused Quileute Sam Uley to become a shape-shifting werewolf.As more Quileutes begin to phase, Sam Uley creates the Uley pack.

Sam imprinted on his girlfriend Leah and it was the happiest moment for both of them.

Extra scene

Sam was rushing to tell the news about his shifting to Leah,

Leah gaze more focused than any newborn creature's gaze should be. Warm brown eyes, the color of milk chocolate-the exact same color that

My shaking jerked to a stop; heat flooded through me, stronger than before, but it was a new kind of heat-not a burning. It was a glowing. Everything inside him came undone as

he stared at her,Sam found hundred times more beautiful than before
in an exotic way. She has perfect copper skin and eyelashes "like feather dusters", and she wears her sleek black hair in a short pixie cut.

All the lines that held him to life were sliced apart in swift cuts, like clipping the strings to a bunch of balloons. Everything that made him,who he was cut snip, snip, snip and floated up into space.He was not left drifting. A new string held him where he was. Not one string, but a million. Not strings, but steel cables. A million steel cables all tying him to one thing to the very center of the universe.

 A million steel cables all tying him to one thing to the very center of the universe

Sam imprints on her,he see future there marriage,child and even together at old age.Sam smiled at her and thought "She was the one,she was his life now."