Chapter 26

Hadrian took Rosalie to a small set up dinner,the food was something Hadrian was able to create for vampires to eat it again.

The night went by smoothly Rosalie and Hadrian got to know each other better.Rosalie was pretty much tomboy in her childhood,but both her father and mother curbed her so-called interests and made her perfect lady.As she was enthusiastic about learning more about cars.

Rosalie was sitting across the table from Hadrian. She peers at him, confused as this whole mate thing was new to her and the fact this man already had another mate made it all the more confusing.

Hadrian questioned"So how are you adjusting to your new life?"

Rosalie sighed and answered"Everything is new to me.Also I can't understand how Kate agreed to share her mate with me."

Hadrian shrugged and  said"Well she came from a time when multiple wives were not unheard of and to vampires mates are kind of an important thing."

Rosalie nodded, understanding the situation she asked"So she told me you could fulfill my wish of having a family of my own."

Hadrian nodded and said"After we get to know each other better,I will change you."

Rosalie smiled. She really wanted to know her mate well before she took the next step,the having children thing was icing on the cake.

Rosalie was pleased for him,also she could feel a connection with him as she thought"This must be so called bond."

Rosalie shaking her head, mystified said"It would take some time to an understanding of the whole thing."

Hadrian nodded and asked,"So,I heard Carlisle asked you to join his coven."

Rosalie frowned and replied"Yes,I met his son Edward it was really something it seems Carlisle was hoping to see if I was his mate and Edward started going on about being a monster with no soul and stuff."

Hadrian knew Edward suffered from the Remus Lupin syndrome,he remembered how bad Remus was,the guy blamed everyone of his problems on the wolf.He never understood why Remus didn't find a job in the muggle world,if he was not given one the magical world.Also he had found out from Andromeda that Remus and Tonks had made decision to break up after Remus almost running away after hearing about the pregnancy.

Also Remus relationship with his parents in the afterlife was really frosty after all the man didn't even contact  Harry for 13 years on Dumbledore's words.It was pretty obvious when he called his parents' souls the second time that Remus had lost the trust of both Lily and James.

Rosalie had to admit that Edward was handsome,but his personality was a huge turn off.No one in the right mind would be able to get along with that person,she really felt Edward's need to know what everyone thought was pretty annoying.

Hadrian, hearing Rosalie describing the meeting with Esme and Edward, said"He may grow out of this face when he meets his mate."

Rosalie rolled her eyes and muttered"I feel bad for his mate then."

Hadrian chuckled,while Death was hearing the conversation and thought"You don't need to feel sorry,since both are weirdos.One is stalker and the other is an idiot with an obsession to immortality."

Rosalie eyes him, half pleased, half apprehensive. He seems so different from all the men she seen.As she asked"I wanted a favor at getting revenge on Royce." 

Hadrian nodded agreeing with her,while saying"Just killing them won't do much because it is too quick.You must go for their Status,wealth and respect.After taking all that way you may take his life,since his parents help him with covering up his deeds,you won't have to feel bad about them."

Rosalie knew Royce parents were in it too,after all the they never curbed their son behavior even after many such cases.Rosalie agreed,also she had heard that her parents took the money from the Kings to say nothing.She was disappointed,but she knew her parents the best and knew they didn't care about her much,after she was a way to raise their status

Rosalie already knew rumours about her disappearance had made it into every social circle,while both changed their topic and talked about their hobbies and other interests.

Hadrian while going back asked with a smile"So how was the meal,my lady?"

Rosalie looks away, blushes and says"It was really good."

They smiled at each other.The affection was definitely blooming for each,both of them knew it wouldn't be long before they accepted their relationship.

The affection was definitely blooming for each,both of them knew it wouldn't be long before they accepted their relationship