Her Eyes

Aditya Pov:

Everything in my life was going on very smoothly, Happy family, contended with friends though i have only few whom i can count on and my perfect job which i Love to do, since from my school days i never got attracted to girls because my mother, she used to pamper me a lot and kept away from girls so i just played with my PS and she knows what i want even before i even utter a word to her, All these things changed drastically one day when my mother happen to visit our family astrologer who gave her brains that if i not going to get married in next three months then i will be getting married only after 5 years which was perfectly alright with me since from the beginning i was not interested in any women in my life even during my college day neither today.

But now i m sitting in a stranger's house waiting to meet the girls whom i m going to marry in another 3 months, i had to accept this proposal even without seeing the girls is just because of the emotional drama from my mother, but this girl whom i m going meet insisted in meeting me impersonal before her decision which is really appreciable one and so i agree to meet her in her house today.

when we were sitting in their living room my attention was caught by the glass painting down in their window it doesn't look like professionally done, but it has lots of layers to it i just walk towards to the window when i hear one of aunt commenting on the paintings as well, that's when i came to about their younger daughter, just when i was admiring the glass art and turn back to the couch i left someone dashing into me, with that reflex i just happen to hold on to a petite and soft bundle to my surprise i was just holding her by her waist, my arms where perfectly rapped around her petite waist.

If it was a movie or drama it would have been a perfect scene to describe but its not so i just abruptly remove my hands from her, for her to fall down.

S: Ha Amma, hey who are you.

A: Sorry i just didn't felt it right to hold you like that that's why sorry

S: Its ok i m used to these clumsy fallings

Ar: Hey Shaz come fast how long should i wait for you

S: Yeah yeah coming let me get up first, Mr, LIC can you at least help me to get up

A: oh yeah sure please.

S: Arjun this box is very heavy for me, why are you making me lift all these, papa pavam da, me one kutty ponnu illa pouting to him

Ar: Kutty pisasu di ni

I was them arguing for holding the huge box and she cutely pouting towards him, i left something shifting within me and a small smile creeping, thats when i was asked to come inside and in sit in the couch, one of my uncle asked to show us the girl for whom we came for, i saw a another short girl coming towards us with juice tray, i m going to get married to dwarf family and chuck to myself.

I should actually see the girl who was coming next to me with the juice but all my eyes and attention was towards the girls who dashed on me, she left very soft and she actually fitted withing my arms so perfectly that it was like her waist was perfectly build just to fit my arms, i could still smell her lavender perfume in me, my traces was broken by a clearing of throat by Krishna kumar uncle the head of their family.

KK: Aditya please take the juice pa, Malini has to give to other as well.

A: yes, yes uncle thanks

B: Malini, please take Aditya to your room and you can speak for some time.

M: Ok Amma, please come.

I was asked to speak to Malini but i eyes were automatically drawn into the direction where that girl was fighting and hitting another guys, who is she why is that i m attracted towards her like a bee towards its beehive, like a steel towards the magnet, i didn't want to get embarrassed to myself, so i just ignore my thoughts and walk pass the duo who were fighting cutely to her room.

M: Hello please take your seat

A: Yeah Thanks,

Silence prevailed for 5 mins so i tried to break the silence

A: hmm who is that girl in the dining room!

M (mv): What is this man asking normally in this kind of situation he must be asking about me at least my name and this guy is enquiring about my sister

M: She is my younger sister Shalini.

A: oh her drawing are really interesting and unique, what is she doing by the way

M(mv): there he goes again.

M: hmm she is doing her BE 2nd year

A: hey really which group you know i m also BE (ECE)

M(mv): seriously now u are irritating me to the core

M: ok i think you are more curious to know about my sister, now here you go her name is Shalini, height 5'2, college student, my sister, what else you want to know!!

A: hey please relax she just dashed me in the portico that's why i wanted to know thats all.

M: yeah now that explains the lipstick mark in your shirt (giggling)

A: What was what,

That's when i saw the lipstick mark in my favorite Armani white shirt and that too right on my chest, What was that i left really embarrassed and try to cover it with my over coat which now i m compelled to wear just to cover Shalini's lipstick mark.

A: See i think you misunderstood she just fell on me just like that didn't know how this happened also, i hope you will understand.

M: giggling

A: Ms. please stop giggling like this

M: sorry my sister has butter feet and she is always clumsy so we are used to her, don't worry i wont tell any one.

A: I think i must leave now nice meeting you Ms.

M: Malini is my name

A: Oh is it ok Ms.Malini.

M(mv): you are seriously nuts man. You don't know my name also.

I just walk pass her and to open the bedroom door, i just lost my balance and fell on the floor very hard and i could feel someone crushing my already stained white shirt, when i try to straighten myself i could see a small finger holding my shirt and sobbing, i just looked at Malini who was laughing continuously and helped Shalini to get up from me, while doing so she just stamped on both my legs making me to wince in pain.

A: Ma Shalini get up ma its hurting me badly

S: ha i m really sorry ji i didn't mean to hurt you

A: Its ok no problem, i think i will wait in the living room

M : Hey Shalini what is all this, Is this one of your plan tell me the truth now, poor man he was really hurt

S: (Smiling widely), Akka actually he was not part of my plan itself, i accidentally fell over him first but that LIC building didn't even help me and made me fell in the ground in front of Arjun, so that why i deliberately dashed on him and even stamped on his leg with full force (giggling)

Malini's eyes went wide when she saw me behind Shalini who was happily narrating her plan against me, i just walk pass both of then to take my overcoat again to cover my stained and now crushed white shirt.

A: Kutty Pisasu. (Vent to her)

Though i was not very happy about the present condition of my shirt i was some what feeling happy and excited, is it her or her her eyes which is making me go crazy like a schoolboys new toy, Her eyes was so pure pur and naive, all i want to do is wrap her around me and protect her forever, unknowingly i was just touching my stained shirt with a blush

A(mv): What a eyes man pah, she is doing some magic to me, what is happening to you man for the first time you are blushing.

Who is she to me !

Author: another chapter updated please let me know your thoughts here .