Master Plan

Author: So sorry for updating the story this late I was held up with other important work... Will make sure I will update it regularly going forward ...

Karam is a boomerang stayed true to its words in Aditi’s life, Adi and his family were shocked to see Aditi who had slipped down from the terrace had fallen on her tummy with a twisted leg, Adi was not able to move himself standing frozen, Adi wanted to take revenge for hurting his Shalu but may be even God wanted a revenge with Aditi   his traces got broken when Aditi’s mom shook him to help her, Adi hesitantly picks Aditi up but while doing so Aditi started to bleed which made everybody to panic, so Aditi was rushed to hospital and immediately got admitted in the ICU, Adi could not even recollect what happened how come Aditi got injured this badly, the entire family was waiting for the doctor outside the ICU nervously.

Nurse: Aditi’s husband

A: Sister you have mistaken I am Aditi’s cousin and not husband, how is she?  Can we all see her now?

Nurse: Oh sorry sir, the way you brought her in bridal style running to the ICU I thought you are her husband, she is still in critical stage sir and you need to pay this bill and get us these things for us and if possible a spare dress for her which is a bit loose so that she can change, all her dress are stained due to blood loss.

Aditi’s mom: Is she fine?  Nurse I want to see my daughter immediately please, if something happens to her I will not be able to answer to my husband.

Nurse: Don’t worry madam, the doctors are doing their best, so please make the necessary arrangements which we asked for.

A: but madam, at this wee hour where will I go for a spare dress, can you please use the hospital gown for now, I can go get the dress from home in the morning,

Nurse: Sir, she refused to wear the hospital gown sir that’s why I am asking you.

Aditi’s mom: Adi you normally have a spare t-shirt in ur office bag right can you not share it with Aditi in this emergency situation?

A: (half heartly Adi agrees) sorry aunty I totally forgot I will go get it now.

Adi and his father left to buy medicines and collect the dress for Aditi, both of them were devastated, first it was Shalini and now its Aditi, both were wondering what’s happening to their family all of sudden, they were living happy and peaceful but now things are going out of their hands with a heavy heart  they arrived to the ICU, again the Nurse requests Adi to help her when she calls for him, for that too Adi nods hesitantly, things which are happening within less than 48 hours were so confusing and out of their understanding though only Adi knows that it was Aditi who was responsible for Shalini’s current situation all he wants now is to hug Shalini tightly and forget all the worries but for now he cant do it, he has to stay in the hospital and help Aditi even if she had done bad things to him and Shalini, meanwhile both kala ma and aditi’s mom were so exhausted and were half asleep in the corridor chair, seeing this Adi asks his father to take them back home and come in the morning to visit her, since only one attendee was allowed near ICU everybody leaves home.

A: Hello Ventak, how are you doing da? I am in a critical situation. I need your help in investigating a person, it's about my life and death. Can you please meet me tomorrow morning please and I really need your help.

V: Dont worry da, i will see you tomorrow

After an hours’ time, the doctors informs Adi that Aditi is fine and that she can be shifted to the normal ward in half an hour, when Adi enquired about her bleeding doctors declared that they have taken some test and the results will be available by next day morning, once the doctors leave the ICU wing the nurse calls Adi inside and asks him to help Aditi to use washroom since nurse was not able to lift her, when Adi refused to lift her, Aditi herself pleads Adi citing the reason that if some other men help her they might take advantage of her during this vulnerable situation, with no other choice Adi moves closer to lift Aditi who is now changed to Adi’s t-shirt  and only with that, shocked Adi to the core.