Trust

Shalini was shocked seeing Aditi with an displaced dress walking out of their bedroom, tears coming from her eyes was unstoppable, not because she didn’t trust her husband instead it made her upset that she is incapable of satisfying his needs, when Shalini moved to their bedroom she didn’t find Adi in her room, she then knocked the bathroom, no sound was coming out, when she tries to open the bathroom door Adi shouts from inside.

A: Aditi! How many times should I have to tell you, please just get lost Aditi! I will not come out if you are not going to dress yourself properly, I will surely go and complain to my dad and chase you out of this house this movement itself.

S: Adi come out its me Shalini!, Aditi has left! ( As soon as Adi hears my voice he opens the door and runs into my arms like a lost kid)

A: Ma! Ma! She is bad ma! She is very bad, she is trying to undress before me and trying to exploit me, trust me Shalu ma! I didn’t do anything. I didn't even look at her, please ma! Please ma! Trust me.

S: Adi! Adi! look at me please( I break our hug and cup  his face with both my hands) Adi! ssschu, please don’t cry I didn’t misunderstand you at all, I understood from the beginning itself that Aditi and her mom are upto some dirty work, they are trying their best to create issues between us, so please stay calm Adi! we will get through this together ok, please Adi! look into my eyes I really trust you ma you can hide things from me for my own good but you can't cheat me that I am really sure of, come let's go sit in the bed.

Adi and Shalini moved back to the bed and Shalini made Adi to lay on her lap and started to crease his hair, with her soft touch Adi got relax for a bit, Shalini informs Adi about their conversation between Aditi’s mom and her in the Kitchen and how they try to manipulate her mind with insecurities, she also informs Adi that Aditi mom has some suspicion regarding their intimacy which made him jerk a bit and sat on the bed.

A: Shalu ma do you think that I would choose other women over you just for sex, never ever think of that da, and we have our reasons for not taking our intimacy to next level I know you are too young and  childish to go through that ma, I really want to enjoy your college life to the fullest ma, once you are done with your studies we can take things slowly and when you are comfortable with these things, I will never force you for anything da, physical intimacy is just part of life da, more than that I enjoy your fullest attention towards me and the care and love you shower upon me unconditionally ma, I am more than happy with that, and I can’t afford to lose that.

S: Adi! I am sharing all these things because I don’t want any miscommunication or misunderstanding between us, just promise me one thing going forward you will not hide anything from me, there should be transparency between both of us just like your parents, promise me Adi!

A: I promise!

S: Ok if I ask you one thing will you tell me the truth? ( Adi nods) aren’t you sexually attracted towards me?

A…………….

S: Adi! Please answer my question truthfully please! This is killing me from inside that we are only having foreplay and you abruptly stop going forward (Adi tries to open his mouth but Shalini cuts in) Please don’t tell me my age or my education for this, I know very well that there are many precautionary measures for stopping my pregnancy, so why are you not initiating it why! Why Adi!

A: Because I am scared, scared that I will hurt you while making love with you roughly ma! I am scared that I will put you in pain, I know that I will lose control and may be I will F**k you harder and faster that you cant handle the pressure that I put you in ( I blurred out my innermost fear of taking our things to next level, I really thought that she is too young to handle my desire and in that process I may intend to hurt her)

S: What if even I want you to be like this to me?

A: Sorry Like…. Like what

S: ( with a shy smile) I want you to be rough and … and hard on me and want the fake hickeys to be real for this time and may be …. If possible hmmm … if possible I want it hard and faster as well ( I express my desire as well to him openly and cover my face with shyness)

A: Adddi ………Pavi kuttachi! Seriously! Seriously…. ( I pull her hands which was covering her face) do you want to see the effect you have on me?

Adi pulls Shalini over his lap and leads her hands to creases his length, Shalini gasps on his erection, and cover their gap between their lips, with her hands playing around his length for the first time where as his hands moved into her mountains squeezing it tightly making Shalini moan, both of them break their kiss due to lack of oxygen.

A: Shalu ma get ready to scream my name, you want it harder and faster right get ready madam only my name will leave from your mouth when I'm going to hit you harder baby( saying that he tosses her to the bed and leaps over her and holds both her hands.

Their  bedroom door opens up ajar making them jerk and part away, and Aditi’s mom who was standing near the door was shocked seeing them both making out this wildly, she never thought that both of them are this close sexually making her gasp and clear her throat.

A: Athai! Don’t you have the decency to knock the door and come, we are newly married couples, and do you think we need some privacy in our own bedroom? See you are embarrassing my wife in the middle of our …… you know, Shalu ma! next time please don’t forget to close the door ok thanks God  Athai ! came now or else she would have seen us in a very awkward way.

Ad mom: Sorry Adi thambi, I really didn’t mean to disturb you during this time, but I forgot to bring my night medicine with me. Can you please get it from the nearby medical shop please, I will fall sick if I don't have it regularly pa.

A: what is this Aunty you should have been careful illa! Its too late now. I will get you first thing in the morning, please go and take rest.

Ad mom: Illa pa Adi, it’s an important medicine, my heart will raise if I don't take it please help pa.

S: Aunty! Relax please share the prescription Adi will get it for you don’t worry please go and sleep in your room, we will sort this out.

Ad mom: Thanks Shalu kutty! Hear Adi this is the prescription you need to buy.

Adi huffs and leaves to the near by medical shop but to his bad luck he didn’t get the required medicine after searching for an hour he calls his medical rep friend asks for the specific medicine, after checking for 10 mins, he informs that this is a foreign medicine and can not be found in India, but he says that he can provide the alternative medicine for him and asks him to come and collect it from his house, after another an hours drive finally Adi gets the required alternative medicine and drives back home, when he entered the house he come see Aditi waiting for him in her sexy night dress exposing her cleavage, she thought that she could seduce him this night but Adi hands over her mother medicine and walks back to his room without even minding Aditi, in spite of Aditi running back to Adi towards his bedroom Adi closes the door right on her face making her grumpy, Aditi loses all her color in face and heaves her frustration and get back to her room, mean while Shalini was found sleeping in the couch waiting for Adi, Adi felt bad seeing Shalini sleeping.

A mv: Sorry ma! I am really sorry for making you wait till now, for the first time you shared your desire for me and I turn out be not fulfilling your wishes as a husband,  oh God what did I even do to even deserve an angle like her, I urge to protect her from all evils especially from Aditi and her mother, I am lucky that She understood the Aditi’s evil plan, going forward I will promise you that I am going to share all my things with you Shalini, like my dad does, and I will make sure that I will spend some quality time with you apart from being a strict teacher.

Adi lifts her from the couch and makes her to sleep in the bed and cuddles her and drifts to sleep meanwhile Aditi and her mom are plotting their next move.

Ad: Amma, he didn’t nudge for my sexy attire also

Ad mom: what is our next move?

Ad : you have the pills that I gave you right, make sure that you add it to her coffee tomorrow morning

Ad mom: Seri di