Falling hard for you

Falling hard for each other

A(pov): I was really mad at me for misunderstanding Shalini with Arjun, but when she expressed her feeling for not willing to share me with any body in the next birth made me to realize my place in her heart, but she was right in a way I shouldn't be encouraging my feelings towards her, it will only hurt our family, and she is very young she needs to fall in Love with someone younger than me, we have a huge 9 years age gap between us, more over I don't want force my feeling and my attraction towards her, though we have a mutual feelings towards each other with our complicated relationship and our age difference it will be better if I let her go and explore and her self in her life, may in that way I give her a fair chance to check with others and if we still are destined to me then I m sure we will find our ways but for now both path's are looking grey or even uneven which I don't want her to step in, first thing I need to do is get her out of my system and work my ways to keep her out of my life, so that we can find ourself.

The days passed by, and KK uncle was discharged home after few days Arjun and I took care his father and stayed in the hospital on alternative days, Shalini on other hand was helping in me a way by avoiding me and keeping her distance from me, though it was hurting me initially it did help, but what irks me is that she was always with that Arjun and her best friend Shakti and Vishal, I have a good rapport with Shakti but I haven't interacted much with Vishal, my daily routine starts from today its been five day we had contacted but from today onwards I will not be able to see her, sure its going to be new to me going forward.

A: Amma, I will be coming late from work today and my mobile will be in silent okay

Adi mom: Why da? Just now you are back from hospital, and you were juggling between your work and hospital, why can't you take rest da, we must make arrangements for your engagements as well right!

A: Amma, I know Amma, trust me this is my form of taking a break from my mind blocks and I need to get ready with it before my engagement.

Adi mom: Ok thambi, u carry on I will not disturb you.

A(pov): I had a hectic day in the office I need to sort out all my backlogs from my previous week, today I m going to take an extreme decision for letting her go out of my mind, I thought this for the whole night and made up my mind that this act will sure let her out of head.

It was around 7pm I was standing in front of the famous strip club in the town, hesitant to go in because this is the first time I m into all these things, I took out my phone and opened my personal folder which had all our pics. I scrawled through it with a teary eye.

A: Ma! Never In my life I would have thought of going to a strip club, but I need to give you that space, please forgive me to force you for my feelings towards you, I m trying my best to work it back words Ma!( Adi enters the strip club hesitantly )

Girl 1: Hi there!! New to this place?

A: Yes mam!! I m

Girl 1: calling me mam !! that's interesting, I m at your service darling how can I help you

A: nothing, just need to let a person out of my mind, can u help?

Girl 1: sure thing!!! Come lets hit the dance floor.

Both Adi and the girl in the strip club where dancing in the dance floor but he was avoiding all her touches and dancing in a safe distance.