Vikram Vedha

A(pov): i was indirectly expressing to Shalini that she is the first women in my life with whom i m experiencing all my happiness with and i truly intend her to be with me until my last breath, but instead she was saying that Malini is the luckiest !!! making be grumpy when will this girl going to understand my true feelings for her, that’s when we heard a knock in the door.

A: Shalini ma you wait inside, i will go check and come.

S: Okay Mama.

It was Malini who knocked the door and Arjun was standing behind her with plasters in his head and right hand.

M: Hi Arjun, thanks for being with Shalini, please sit, I will get you some coffee.

A: Hey it's ok i think i must leave now, you people carry on, I will leave.

S: Mama please wait, Akka makes super coffee u know.

A:Ma! I don't have tea or coffee ma, (i informed)

M: Its ok Adi, sit i will get you Mango juice, you and Shalini can share it.

AR (pov): I really didn't like the way Adi looks at Shalini and the way he was holding her in the beach made my blood boil, His intention is wrong, and now he is in my house and that too with my girls, i have always been alone throughout my life its these two women's who brought love and happiness into my life and showed a different meaning to my life, with Adi's entry things a slipping from my hands, i really don't want to lose them i must warn him about this.

AR: Adi please I think u should stay away from Shalini, she is not what u think, she is so naïve and innocent, i really don't want anybody to use her innocents'. i hope u will understand.

A:(giving a death glare to Arjun) i think u should keep your advice with you and regarding Shalini it’s my personal and i don't want anybody to interfere in it.

AR: Adi please u r about to get engaged to Malini, i hope u remember that?

A: I do, I don't deny it, am I asking you stay away from Malini ? no right!! Whatever it is between you and my future fiancé is your professional matter likewise its between me and Shalini, so it will be better if we stop this topic here now.

I stood by from the couch not wanting to sit next to Arjun and moved towards the dining area, though whatever Arjun said was partly correct but ego was hurt badly so i didn't want to give it up so i pulled in Malini in with him to make him stop the conversation though i had no wrong judgement between them, i could see Arjun was very upset and sense that he was trying to keep Shalini away from me and that's not going to happen, i can’t be without Shalini i am so used to that girl and her unconditional attention and care towards me and i wanted to cherish it through out that’s when i saw a family picture blowup' d  in the wall with Shalini's parents and Arjun holding both the ladies in his arms, and another on was the photo which made my eyes pop up it was actually a picture taken inside Kish uncles car and by uncle himself with Malini resting in Arjun's right shoulder whereas Shalini was snugging in Arjun chest with all three sleeping, seeing this make me feel like a outsider, loneliness was creeping in,  may be Arjun was right being protective towards them, and how close all three are.

S: Mama, what are you looking at?

A: Nothing ma!! Nothing.at all.