Kadavul Setting

When we develop the fear of losing a person whom our heart desires the most, the inner core feelings towards them comes out automatically, and that’s when both heart and brain starts functioning in a sync and we tend to do things out of it and end up expressing ourselves in an unexpected way to our counterpart, may be that’s how God had designed us humans.  After the confrontation with his aunty for the marriage Adi went and met his friend Venkat who works in the crime branch in Chennai location to seek help, since from the very beginning he was very scared for Shalini’s safety, after an hour of expressing his fear to Venkat, Adi really left lighthearted to vent out his fear.

V: Dai Adi! it looks like a movie for me da! How could a person be like this and try to break your marriage life for their selfishness? 

A: Seriously da! After Aditi’s entry in our family, things are falling apart. I am really worried that she might hurt Shalini and really don’t want to lose Shalini in my life da, I really can’t function without her da machan.

V: Dai Adi! don’t feel bad. I will check with my contacts about her details and background while I want you to be cautious and do not retaliate with them for now.

A: Thanks, da! I will be waiting for you.

Adi leaves to the hospital where he finds his parents waiting for him, once they had a word with the doctor again, Adi’s dad asked him to go home and take some rest so that he can come back tomorrow morning, when Aditi’s mom requested him to come back during the night stay, Kalama steps in and volunteers to stay with Aditi which irks Aditi’s mom, around 4 in the evening Adi heads back home to take some rest but as soon as he enter his bedroom loneliness engulfs him, all the memories with Shalini was running Infront of him like a motion picture making him very emotional, he just moves to the wardrobe and takes one of Shalini’s Salwar and heads back to the bed to sleep hugging her salwar.

Adi if u don't marry my daughter I will kill Shalini for sure, (Aunty please don’t do this to us ), Adi I am giving you a final warning if you don’t leave Shalini then I will surely kill her.

Adi mama, my last wish is to marry you if I can’t get you means I will make sure I will destroy the person who comes in between us, Amma just don’t wait for anyone, let's kill Shalini now itself I want my Adi mama all for myself………. Mana Save me please save me I want to live with you. ( from nowhere, there came a knife which cuts Shalini’s throat )

Shalini…… with a scream Adi wake's up from his sleep the above conversation was just a dream…. No it’s a nightmare for Adi

A: I will be a dead corpse, if I lose you, my angel.

A: I am really not sure how I am going to handle these two witches, I really want to see you now itself.

Due his missing syndrome Adi refreshes himself and leaves to Shalini’s house even without informing anyone,  while driving towards her house he gets her all her favorite macaroons, Pizza and chocolate cake as soon as he reaches her house, he was hesitant to go inside all of a sudden since he remembered that he has not informed anyone about his arrival and he was shy since he was carry all Shalini’s favorite items, so thinks for some time and looks towards the balcony.

A: Maybe I should use my old style to reach her bedroom, so that I can avoid her parents.

Adi then searches for the ladder again and starts climbing the ladder to reach the balcony but this time he was finding it very difficult since he had the pizza box and snacks in his hands with at most difficulty, he just jumps into the balcony making the drowsy Shalini jump into fear.

A: Heyyy… issshuuuu Papa don’t scream it’s me Adi da!

S: Mama! Why are you always coming to see me like a thief, now that we are married why can’t you come through the main door  hmmm.

A: Oh is it then why is my sweet wife waiting for me on the balcony? she could have waited in the living room illa… hmmm..( keeps all the eatables down and gives a cheeky smile to Shalini)

S: che che I was simply sitting here (blushes heavily and tries to run away from Adi)

A: Hey KD I know my wife very well, come here I want to see your "Got caught" face now.

With a swift Adi catches Shalini’s hand pins her in the wall, holding both her hands above her head with his one hand, this sudden reaction brought surprise to Shalini with widened eye she was staring at Adi’s, for which he gives a shy smile and askes her to accept that she indeed was excepting Adi to come via balcony, Shalini heads down out off shyness giving him her silence as an yes, Adi’s heart skipped a beat when he saw his cute wife in his arms blushing heavily only for him, all the turmoil which he was dealing with suddenly disappeared along with his worries melting away, he slowly lifts her chin up and when their eyes met it was seeking permission to invade the inviting lips, with no idea who leaned in first, their passionate kiss was slowly turning into a fierce one expressing there loneliness for the past 2 days and their desire for each other, Adi slowly release her hand and lifts her up without breaking their kiss, with no efforts  she just raps her legs around his waist allowing him to carry her to their bedroom, Adi lays her down gently in their bed and the heat of desire was burning them down followed by an intimate foreplay shedding all their clothes, however at Shalini’s back of the mind she was still convinced that Adi will not go beyond the first base and again they will end up only with just an intimate foreplay.

A: Papa! I am so sorry I know what I am going to do next is totally wrong and you are totally not ready for it, and it kills me to think that it will hurt you damn badly for the first time, but please ma I really need you now! I am not able to control myself, but I won’t go further without your permission, please ma I need you now, I really want to own you fully this time, so can I.

All the self-doubts and insecurities towards their intimacy flew when Shalini realized that Adi was really stopping himself all these days just because he wanted her permission and he was scared that he might hurt her doing so, Shalini felt so happy and lucky to have a Gem like him.

S: Manna! I need you inside me! Please take me! I am all yours now and forever!

That’s it!  what more does a man needs, Adi position himself and seeks for a final permission through his eyes, with a blushing loveable smile Shalini nods and stretches her leg for him, Adi kisses her drenching women hood and whispers that she is only his, and enters her slowly, with the sudden invasion Shalini screams due to pain which eventually gets lost in Adi’s mouth, Adi let his length get adjusted inside her and then starts slowly thrusting into her, once he finds her G spot he then increases his speed what was initially  a pain now started to be a pleasure for Shalini making her a moaning mess the whole time, finally when Adi release himself deep inside her along with her climaxing together, the wait for 2 years is over now like the desert getting his first flow of water Shalini is filled in with his love, it was sure a long night for both of them giving away their virginity to each other and their new found pleasure made them to go for more rounds making them sleep exhausted eventually, leaving the Pizza and her all her favorite snacks witnessing their love towards each other.

It was Adi’s fear of losing Shalini made him to jump her balcony and kiss her for the first time, then came their first foreplay before marriage when Adi and Shalini go scared for losing each other over him marrying Malini, and now it was for sure the fear of divorcing Shalini over Aditi’s black mail pushed Adi to give himself fully which he was hesitating all these year in a fear of hurting her in the process.

Or was it all Kadavul Setting 🤭