Heart Breaking 💔

Heart Breaking

A(pov): As soon as the word Malini came out of my mouth I felt Shalini moving out of my grip and laid facing her back. but I still didn't leave her, my arms were still holding her and I moved closer to her and warped my arms and held her tight, I wish I can tell her that how much I love her and want her every second in my life. She just laid there without speaking to me I would feel my arm getting wet and realized that she was crying, It just killed me to see her in tears, I tighten my grip and kissed her teary eyes, this is my girl, the girl who is everything to me, but I haven't expressed anything to her, I haven't proposed her nor my feelings towards her but yet she whole heartly accepted me as I m and showered unconditional love without any expectation, how can a girl be like this, I must be a lucky person to be a part of her life.

S: Mama!! I think you must leave now

A: No! I m not leaving anywhere, I stay with you and will remain to stay with you forever ever.

S: Don't be silly Mama, we both very well know that we are not meant to me, u have and always me my sister's, its just my stupid mind is not accepting that and not willing to let you go.

A: Then please don't let me go, I will speak to your father that I cant marry Malini da, though I thought first to marry her and we will mutually get separated once everything is resolved so that I can come back to you, I was wrong, totally wrong I can't even imagine anyone in your place even if its fake. U know what I went to a strip club on Monday and when that lady was grinding on me, u know what I felt ?... I felt like cheating on you I couldn't stand her that I pushed her, even a women with minimal clothing who was throwing herself onto me couldn't have the effects on my junior which your one eye does, I agree that I just cant keep my hands off you, it's just because I'm just emotionally and physically connected with you from the day I saw you, please ma, please give me some time to correct everything.

S: (smiling sarcastically) Mama! No wonder I call u a grown up kid, do you know what will I be called if you go and speak to my dad and stop the marriage?..... family breaker, stealing sisters fiancé itself will earn me the name slut and Whore!!( my mouth was closed by Adi's hand)

A: Shalu ma!!!( I roared angrily ) I will not let any body to raise their finger against you ma it's a promise.

S: Mama! Please be practical how many mouths will you close, no body is going to agree for our union and we will be labeled by them with their own imaginations, do you think that we can lead a peaceful happy life with all the toxic around us, we will be hurting each other and our pure love will be long lost, so its better that we part our ways in the most dignified way so that we can face each other next time.

A: And do you think we will be able to go through this, can you even imagine me with another women. Thinking of it itself is making me go crazy Shalu, there must be some way, lets figure it out.

S: No Mama, this is the only way, get married to my sister, one day or the other you will forget me and start to live a happy life with her, sure It will hurt but time will heal our pain. Mama! I have made my decision, this last 12 hours with you will be the best thing happened to me in my life I got to spend time with you, you made me smile, protected, and taught me to be loved but please I don't want you to be the reason for defaming me please.

A(pov): Though I cannot come into terms, what Shalini said was correct. if I go and stop the marriage then all will blame Shalini only, I will not let that happen, at the same time how can I live without her in my life, may be I need to practice that from now on, this is the new reality for both of us, we are still in the same position, hugging her tightly from her back side still in our bed, may be we will be the only couple who could take such a drastic decisions being in each other's arms, both are hearts are broken but she didn't push me from hugging her nor I removed my hands from her, at least I m at peace that we both are in the same state that we understand each other so well that we can cross such a big storm in a most dignified way.