Trouble in Paradise

Adi and Shalini were sleeping peacefully in their parents bed room cuddling with each other, Adi’ mom was preparing breakfast with his father’s help, it is a normal thing in Adi’s household were Adi’s dad always helps his mom when he is not working, they both were setting an example on how a married couple must be in leading their marriage life in harmony.

K: Adi appa, I think we should let them sleep for some more time kids must be very tired illa

R: Hmm correct ma, I was scared to death how these kids are going to handle the situation, but Shalini surprised me da! She didn’t throw tantrums or fought with Adi despite him hiding things from her.

K: correct Ravi! I even felt very bad for her as well, poor Shalu ma. No evil eye on our kids

R: Hello! Sollu ma, u r coming on Thursday va with Aditi ok da come come no problem.

K mv: just now I said that no evil eyes on my kids, now see the evil itself is coming to our house.

R: Kala! Listen my sister and Aditi are coming to stay with us on Thursday and they may stay for two to three days seriya, please make sure you take care of them very well this time ok I am sure she must be a bit upset still that Aditi didn’t get married to Adi, so please bear with her if she picks up something like that.

K: Ravi! Seriously I am telling you if she fights with me then I will adjust with her but if she is going to pick on my Shalu kutty then I will not spare her and her daughter for sure I am warning you now itself ok.

R: Seri ma, seri but make sure they don’t hurt Shalu in any way, always be with her.

Their conversation was broken by the doorbell, KK and Bini ma reached mom with sweets and kala asked Ravi to wake Adi and Shalu. Bini ma sensed that Shalini was still sleeping till 10 o Clock and Kala is still making the breakfast all alone, she cursed her daughter for her lazy ness, they informed about Arjun and Malini court wedding coming Friday morning and baby shower in the afternoon, Adi’s parents got very happy and they promised that they will attend both the functions.

K: Bini, if you want you can make Shalu and Adi stay with you till Malini’s marriage, u know they will be of some help, so what is your plan Kk anna.

KK: My plan ah ma, I am planning to build a staircase which leads to Shalini’s balcony.

K: Enna anna I didn’t understand you.

KK: ( with a smirk) nothing ma where is Adi and Shalu, are they both still sleeping?

K: illa Anna, Shalu ma gets up very early every day and prepares breakfast, its Adi who is still sleeping, I only asked her to wake Adi up.

Kala ma was covering up Shalini for sleeping this late but to her bad timing Shalu woke up and came down with her night dress rubbing her eyes.

S: Kala ma! Sorry kala ma I overslept today also! (her eyes got widen when she saw her parents giving her a death glare!, she ran back to her room to get refreshed)

B: Kala! You are pampering her and spoiling her too much I tell you.

K: See Bini, now she is my daughter, now stop scolding my daughter.

Bini was happy and contented with the ways  Ravi and kala taking care of her, after finishing their breakfast they bid the byes to Adi’s family and Shalini and left, like a storm in a peaceful environment Aditi and her mom came to Adi’s house on Wednesday itself, their only plan was to create misunderstanding between the duo and split them, being  obsessed with Adi, Aditi was willing to go to any extend to make Adi her own in spite of him being married.

My Forbidden Fruitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें