Memories

Mpov: I was not ready to accept Arjun in my life just because he is the father of my child, we admire each other and mutually respect but Love is what we don’t have, living a life with guilt and love less is worth not living together, that’s the only reason I walked out of my house and decided to raise my kid on my own independently , I agree that whatever happened on that night was with my full concern and I thought it was as well mutual from his side as well, but little did I know that he did even remember what happened on that day

Fashback:

It was yet another successful audit completion with our US client, like every year the audit team are given a grand dinner followed by an after party, this time was also no different all the audit teams where given accommodation in the 5 star hotel with dinner followed by booze party and dance.

Ar: Malu ma ready ya ? we need to reach the venue on time di.

KK: Arjun, when are you both planning to come back ?

Ar: Appa! tomorrow morning pa, since the party will go on till late night they have arranged accommodation for all of us.

B: Dai Arjun, Malu is engaged da! Do you think it will be nice if she stays over night like this what will Adi’s family think of us.

Ar: Haiyooo! My chella amma, this is her last party before marriage I want her to enjoy to the full this time, who knows what will happen after marriage, she might not even get a chance also.

M : Arju! I am ready shall we? Have you packed your spare clothes? Because I have done it.

Ar: hmm yes I have as well! Come lets go fast

M: Enna da hurry? Seri I heard that Neha has an eye on you nu? Is that true,

Ar: Neha! That north Indian girl chi illa di, nothing like that she is just colleague that’s all, now stop pulling my leg and come lets go, Appa, Amma we will reach tomorrow morning, Shalz take care di study well bye.

M pov: Around 8 o clock the party kicked started with a lavish dinner we all were having a good time enjoying and chit chatting with our team, then after 9 they opened the bar come dance floor, since me and Arjun are not a great fan of dancing we sat in the couch and watched the team dancing, and some freshers were trying the booze for the first time making them tipssy.

N: hey Arjun and Malini, aren’t you guys joining for a drink.

Ar: Hey no thanks we are good, we don’t booze.

N: no problem have some mocktail then,…. Waiter get them both virgin mojito shots please.

M: Virgin what?

N: hery relax Malini its just juice only, enjoy guys catch up with you later.

Mpov: the waiter served us the shot and asked us to take it one go, and so we did but after some time Arjun started to feel really uneasy and weird, luckily I was all good and enjoying my second drink, Arjun  just stood up and started to move but he left dizzy and he was about to fall I just caught him, his hold on my waist was a bit tight that stirred something in my stomach, but some what I managed to bring him near the elevator but as soon as we entered the elevator he just leaned his head on to my neck and murmured that he is not feeling well some thing is happening to him, I just avoided the way he was snugging into me, I was just convincing him that we will reach his room and he can take some rest, but his hands were not helping me at all, it just slipped from my waist to my small of my back and immediately his grip on me got tightened with his hot air hitting my soft spots in my neck making me gasp, we have never been this close before and this is some thing new to me though I have hugged him in the past but this level of intimacy was for the first time but to my surprise I was not feeling uncomfortable or uneasy, but my brain kept on reminding me of my engagement and Adi time to time, so I brought upon all the strength to push his hand from my butt and pulled him to his room and made him to lay down, but him being very heavy he pulled me with him I just lost my balance and fell on him, I had to pull myself away from him and composed my self and said to myself that Arjun is unwell may be that is why he is behaving like this, when he takes some rest he will be alright he is my friend my best friend though his touch triggered a new feel within me, I just brush my feeling and moved towards the window to just to get some fresh air and to clear my mind.