Universe Play

Universe’s Play

Adi’s Pov: I was deeply buried in my p day dreaming to be precise, and my thought was disturbed by the pandit who was chanting the mantras for our wellbeing may be, and he yells to bring the bride my eyes adverted towards the bride’s room and I can see Malini walking towards me will full on smile realization hits me like a rock ,” I m getting married to Malini within minutes” my eyes automatically searching for my Shalini but I couldn’t find her my heart is sinking in order to  keep up with one promise I m breaking another promise made my me I couldn’t do anything, I wish I could run out of this place and hold my Shalini’s hands and run towards the end of this world where no one can find us but my legs are not moving after few chants of mantras I m given the nuptial chain which must belong to Shalini if I was not too coward to express myself to Malini and her father my heart beat is running a marathon now I would feel as if everything is coming to an end and my future dream with my lady love has been doomed, with an shaky hands I’m tying the nuptial chain around Malini and once the wedding rituals get over we are asked to get the blessing from all the elders and all of a sudden our family realized that Shalini was missing we searched everywhere but we couldn’t find her, I jerked myself from Arjun’s loud voice calling for Shalini, when I rushed towards my room I would see her hanging on the ceiling “ dead”

Shaliniiii…………………………………. I am screaming but my voice is not coming out.

I jerked out of my bed when the alarm went on realizing that it was only my dream a very bad dream, I couldn’t stop my self and rushed to Shalini’s room this early morning, but I must see her immediately that after this bad dream of mine, I must see her immediately at this moment I am not bother about anybody for now. And what they are going to think of my presence in her room right now.

A: Shalini open the door ma ( I could hear crying noise coming from her room which made me go panic )

A: Shalu ma! Are you crying, please open the door and let me in. (the door was opened by Shalini’s dad where I could see, Shalini and her mom was crying in one side and my mother was consoling them with my own father standing near the window drowned in his own thoughts)

KK: Adi’s get inside pa please.

A: Uncle! What’s happening? Why is aunty and Shalu crying please !!

KK: Its all my fault pa I shouldn’t have got that promise from you, its all my fault that I spoiled your life your future and your dreams, I m so so sorry pa Adi, we all don’t deserve you at all.

A: Uncle please stop talking like this , and please tell me what happened.( my father moves towards me and hands over an letter)

Adi dad: Read this Adi, you will come to know

A: This letter was written by Malini, when did she write this letter, was it before our conversation yesterday night or after it when I opened the letter it reads “ Dear Appa! I am sorry for breaking your trust and so sorry for bringing disgrace to our family, Appa I am really not worthy of this marriage Appa! Adi is a good man with a good soul. He deserves a better person than me, I can't fake this marriage any more and not after that I am………….I am leaving Appa, I am leaving for good and for peace, please don’t search for me, I am all grown up and I can take care of myself, I not going to end my life and all, I will surely come back to you all when I find my answer to my search, once again please forgive me….. your’s unworthy daughter Malini.

KK: Ravi I am so sorry da, I never thought I would be seeing such a situation.

R: Dai Kk u r my friend da! Please da u got heart problem already please be clam da, Arjun has gone to search her illa! He will find her da, don’t worry we will bring her before the muhurtham don’t worry