Balcony Diary - Part II

Adi mv: Dai Adi What have u just spilled out to your father in law da!, Omg God! What would he have thought?

A: Dai when my girl is upset and crying my mind and heart won’t work properly da! until I see her, until I hold her in my arms that remains unchanged till date.

A(pov): I climbed the stairs ignoring the bunder mistake that I have done with spilling our little balcony secret to kk uncle, but I am not worried about now is that I have to face my girl who I had left in my house immediately after our wedding night without giving any proper explanation, I am sure she will be mad on me but I am not in a right position to explain her what is going on, I really don’t want to lie to her, I will always be true and honest to my Shalu, when I was half the way through I could see her sitting in a fetal position in the balcony hugging her self and burring her face in her knee, seeing her at this situation brought tears in my eyes I’m the sole reason for her situation now, the wild butterfly that she is has been caged here all because of my impulsive desire for her, I should have waited for another 2 years to get married to her but things changed drastically and with Malu’s letter and Aditi behind me with her marriage proposal I had to marry Shalu immediately because I was worried that I could lose her forever, I need her to get  out of this misery somehow so I reached almost to the end of the ladder and pretended to fall from it just to distract her.

A: SHHHHa Shalu ma…. Help help di, I may fall down.

S: ( my trace got broke when  i heard Adi whispering for help and I had to rush to him to pull him from the railing of the balcony, I just bend down and held his hips with both my hands and encircling them and began to pull him into the balcony ) Adi u r heavy ahhhhh…

My girl came to rescue as planned, I just encircled her petite waist with my one hand and my another moved towards her neck, I was just pulled into the balcony by her when I lost my balance and fell on her with not putting my entire weight on her since I had warped her in my hands she landed safely with her eyes popped up when our lips met with each other, I didn’t plan to smooch her when she was in this vulnerable state, but we did lean into each other for a gentle kiss, I really don’t know who initiated the kiss first but the gentle kiss which we started off with was deepening and turned out to be an passionate one as if our life was depending on it and there is no tomorrow, I pulled her more into me when she tighten her grip on my waist, I was excepting her to retaliate but she surprised my when she started responding to my kiss, I smiled a bit without breaking our kiss and wanted to take it to the next level this time without any hesitation, I glided my cold hands into her bare waist and pinched her to part her lips for me, she did with a gasp which was swallowed into my mouth, our tongue’s  where battling for its dominance, just a kiss had got this effect on my lower body which only this girl can bring, I want to explore every single sexual desire with her and only her, but I will take it slowly she is very young and still in her college, not sure what went into her when her eyes opened wide, she literally pushed me to a side breaking our kiss.

S: No! No! this is not correct! I can't do this! I should not be doing this with you, you are not mine! I don’t belong to you! No ! no! ( I started panicking and murmur the same thing again and again)

A: Papa! It's me papa! Adi! Nothing wrong da! Don’t worry don’t get scared.( I cupped her face and started wiping her tears away)

S: Adi! I am really sorry, I don’t deserve you Adi! I stole you from my very own sister. I broke her heart. I am not a good person, please go away. U deserve a better person like my sister

A: What! What are you talking Shalu ma! I am your husband di! We just got married and we both are in Love don’t forget that.

S: Love! Are we really in Love! Really Adi!