Thanga thaamarai magale

S pov: I gasped with a wide eye, when I saw a designer saree with sexy blouse lying on our bed with an note from Adi “ my humble gift to my sexy wife to our new start”, a strange fear engulfed me on how am I going to satisfy him, Aditi’s comments were lingering in my mind what if I don’t satisfy him accordingly, will he start hating me my mind was clouded with all possible negative thoughts.

(Calm down Shalu! You can do it just go with the flow make sure you make him comfortable and happy that’s all you can go through this, you are not the first and you are not the last to go through this, relax calm down, you can do it) after a minute of pep talk I start dressing up myself the blouse was really sexy enhancing all my ups and down in a most prominent way and the transparent saree was adding value to it, I curled up my hair and applied mild makeup, its almost 20 mins and no sign of Adi, so I thought of decorating our room with the available T candles and scented candles sprayed some room refresher with a blush in my face I sprinkled the flowers he got for me and kept few in my hair, I cant believe when I saw myself in the full size vanity mirror, am I the same tommy boy girl who used to wear only jeans and tshirt and hate doing any girly girly stuffs, I would laugh at my college girls who used to dress up themselves for hours to go out with their boy friend but now I am decking up for my Adi and I am happy to do it for him, I could hear foot steps from the hallway, making my heart beat faster I was unable to hold myself I just wanted to go hide myself because this will be the first time Adi will be seeing me dressing up like this, when the door knob cracked open I turn myself towards our bedroom door, Adi comes in with my favorite white v neck tshirt and track pant with a wet messy hair making him look damn hot, what did I do to deserve this hot handsome man in my life, our eyes lock the minute he enters the room his eyes goes wide and he stops as if he is frozen, did he like my dress or not, I raised my eyebrow asking him that how do I look to which he slowly starts to sing in a very husky voice.

Thanga thaamarai magale vaa argue

Thathithi thaavudhu maname vaa azhage

I shake my head when he signaled me to come closer, I never knew that Adi could sign this well, I should have guessed when I saw his guitar.

Vellam manmatha vellam siru virisal kandadhu ullam

Ivai ellam penne unnaale.

Adi makes a heart symbol and points to my visible cleavage and taps his heart making me a blushing mess, he keeps the pizza box near the table and looks for the decorations which I made with the candles and flowers in the bed, his smile widens and locks our bed room and moves closer towards me slowly  the more closer he moves I take a step backwards with shyness both my cheeks become crimson red.

Sezhiththa azhagik sivandhu nirkum senthene

En kazhuththu varaiyil aasai vandhu nindrene

Veriththa kannaal kangal vizhunkum penmaane

Un kanaththa koondhalin kattukkulle

Kaanaamal naan ponene,

Irudhayaththin ulle ulai ondru kodhikka

Endha moodi pottu naan ennai maraikka

Thodattumaa thollai neekka

Thanga thaamarai magale vaa argue

Thathithi thaavudhu maname vaa azhage

My heart was bumping up and down when Adi sang about my cheeks redness which was making his desire go hay way, I knew he would pick on eye and my curls  when I applied eyeliner and curls for the first time, My man is describing my beauty I would see the effect which was visible in his track pants, his junior was awaken and visible budge is seen making me move backwards and shake my head negatively when he reached to touch me.