Tease

RYUJIN

"Ms. Shin Ryujin? Please come to the registrar"

Damn these crazy Girls, they hate all of the Alpha females for their own reasons. When i walked out the moment i had an argument to that Girl, my name was called out and i think it's Uncle who's calling me.

The Students around us when i told her that i'm not gonna fuck her, all of them are shouting and making the things more uncomfortable for both of us.

When i went to the registrar, the Professors are staring at me and the smile on their faces are showing, this is pressuring me, i can already tell what was written on their mind, "Everyone? This is my Sister's gem in her life. She's also a law Student".

One of the Professors cried like i bring back the memories she had with my Mom, "Your Mom is the greatest person i met, i'll be happy to teach the Daughter she keeps on talking about when she's still alive" she said while wiping her tears. All of the Professors told me different things,

"Your Mom must be happy to have a Daughter like you."
"I can sense that you'll gonna save a lot of people in the future"
"I'll be happy to teach you."
"Come to this office if you have some questions, we'll try to help you."

I smiled at them and i feel so grateful that my Mom is not just a kind Mother to me but also to everybody. Uncle keeps on smiling and he gave me a book, "Your Mom gave this to me when i'm still a Student and i think it's time for you to have this".

Uncle told me that my room is in the 4th Floor of this building. He also said that i have a roommate, i also got the schedules of my classes. When i went outside the registrar, i think she's the youngest Prof. she's so beautiful and the way she smiled, she told me something,

"That's such a pressure, i know that." She said while leaning on the wall and drinking her coffee. Her curly hair and white face,  i saw her tag, 'Noh Jihye'. I sighed loudly, "You're definitely right" i answered. "I'll be your Professor in Criminal Justice System. A Sophomore right?". I nodded at her.

After talking to her, i went straight ahead to my room to put my things.

The moment i entered my room, i thought that i'd be staying with a calm Student because of the room, it was so clean and it really looks like no one's even touching the other bed. I put all of my things and after a while, someone opened the door and a screamed welcomed me.

"NO WAY! AN ALPHA IN MY ROOM!".

Damn, just want to take a rest. She ran outside then i saw her book, i saw her name, 'Hwang Yeji', the Girl who hates Alpha the way i hate Studying math. I thought i'm so lucky today but nevermind; i'll be in very hard time.

"Ms. Shin Ryujin, please come to the office".

Just what the fuck is wrong with this Girl? She's so nosy and annoying, can't she feel that?

"Ms. Hwang Yeji? Your roommate is not what your thinking, we already let you have your club because you said it's a Sex Education where it's your advocacy for the Alpha to control themselves and we also accepted your letter last last year on why you can't have a roommate and we also accepted your research last year on why you can't have a roommate again and now, we can't accept your letters again since you're demanding too much."

The Professor smiled at me, Yeji keeps on staring at me so bad, i went closer them and offered a deal, "Here's a deal, i'm not gonna touch you and your things without your consent and once it happened, i'm gonna leave your room and even this University." The Professor was about to stop me from my deal but i hand signed her that it's fine.

I offered her my hands to deal but she pushed away my hand. I just laughed silently, her life must be boring and sad that's why she's acting like a loser.

I went to the comfort room and while i'm taking a pee in the toilet room, i heard someone dropped something and when i went outside, she's smiling at me, she's with a Girl and she's sitting on the sink. My eyes went big then i asked them with a confused face, "What? Am i not allowed to use bathroom because i'm an Alpha?".

She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder, "Welcome to the club! No, i mean, just me. I'm an Alpha too and this University is crazy about us, she's Seulgi, my bestfriend, she's not an Alpha and i'm just gonna leave it in your mind to guess what she is" she said that while smiling at me.

I finally found a normal people. I breathed deeply, "Finally, a normal people. I'm Shin Ryujin, i'm a new Student here" I said. "I know, i'm Lisa Manoban, i like what you did to that nosy Girl. Your video is spreading in the University, you just roasted her".

I can tell how amazed she is to what i did based on her face, "Why can't you do it too?" I asked. "I can't, not because i'm scared or coward, i just can't". I don't know why but i awkwardly asked her, "Why are you so good to me? I can tell you're rich but why are you befriending me?".

She knocked on my forehead, "What are you? A cave person? You're in a new generation now, i just found you amazing that's why, you did what i can't, that's it". She pulled the Seulgi's hand then she smiled at me, Lisa gave me her phone number and she added me to a group chat, "From now on, eat with us, you're our Friend now. Seulgi and I are your Sunbae, right? Don't call us that, just call us by our name".

We walked around the whole University, they said that it's only a subject orientation so we decided to cut our classes. I can tell how close they are by punching each other out of nowhere. Seulgi seems like a shy person but while walking she suddenly kick my feet, our eyes met and the three of us laughed out loud.

Seulgi is slowly talking to me, "A lot of Students here had experience with Female Alpha since this is an all Girls University, ironic right?". Right.

We're sitting on the table at the backyard of the University and everyone's staring at us, "Do you wanna know what's crazy? Ryujin? All of them wanted to have sex with me. Next time, you're the target, you'll gonna see them staring at you like they are begging you to have sex with them" Lisa said it while staring at the Girl who's staring at us.

When i take a look around, the atmosphere suddenly changed. I can see eyes staring at me, "Lisa? Did you fucked them?" I asked. Seulgi chuckled, "If you're thinking that Lisa is that kind of person, you're wrong and right. She just like teasing them and giving them hope, such a bitch right? But she's loyal to one person, it's just, complicated" Seulgi said, i can feel that this is a matter that i should remain silent and just not asked about that.

Someone suddenly called Seulgi behind us, Seulgi looks so surprised then Lisa ran away, she shouted at me, "Run now, Ryujin!". The Girl called me and i can't move my body, she's scaring me. "Ryujin? You seems like a new Student. You're probably here because you're thinking that it's just an orientation".

I can hear Seulgi talking to her, "I told her to come with me, just let her go. It's fine".

She left.

Seulgi suddenly opened up, "She's my Girl. I've been courting her for four years and i don't even know it's there's a progress but i'm not gonna give up unless i heard her saying that she doesn't like me. She's Irene, the Student President of our department".

I just met the two types of loyal, the one who's loyal but doesn't have faith and the one who's literally loyal.

I went back to my room then i saw a line on the ground, there's also a line inside the refrigerator and there's a schedule on when can i use the bathroom, 20 Minutes? That's not enough, i need to help my little baby every morning and 20 Minutes is not enough.

She suddenly came then i she stand on the other side of the line and we're literally standing in front of each other,

"Here's the thing, Alpha. You are not allowed to step in the line even just your fingers. We must not talk to each other, we must don't give a care to each other and you already have a time to foll—"

She's a close minded person, even if i told her that she's too much it'll lead us to argument. It'll be nice to tease her a little. While she's talking i'm taking off my skirt and i'm just wearing my boxer, her eyes went big then i told her,

"I'm just changing my clothes, why are you staring like that? You said that we must not give a care to each other".