Pills

YEJI

What is this feeling? It feels like there's a hrd thing rubbing on my butt and why does it feels like i'm naked and someone's hugging me? Am i dreaming?

I opened my eyes and there's a sunlight directing on the wall and i can feel a hand around me.

Sex?!!

I suddenly remembered what happened last night. I can recall my desperate face and what it feels like but one thing that surprised me, i did it with Ryujin, one of the alpha that i hate.

I screamed out loud and push Ryujin who's sleeping behind me. She fell on the ground and i sit like i was a Girl who got caught masturbating herself. Ryujin was sitting and her lips are bleeding, i guess she got hit by my head.

"YOUR DICK IS SO BIG! IT'S SO SCARY!" I shouted it without even thinking. Ryujin gets her boxer and i can see all of our clothes around the floor and i remembered what i did to pleased her.

I stand up and gets my clothes, "Don't freak out like it was me who initiated this. It doesn't bother me at all, it's just, you need to at least say 'Thank you' to me for helping you because i know how painful it is, don't be stupid here Yeji. I don't give a fuck about you" She said it with a disappointment on her face.

She was right, as far as i remembered, when she figured out that i'm still virgin—she never actually did it to me, she just help me and still gave me respect.

Ryujin stand up and i went to the bathroom.

I can't stopped thinking about what happened last night and i have this stupid feelings that i want it more, i want it to happen again, i wonder when it will happen aga—STUPID! Why am i thinking that?

After a minutes of staying inside the bathroom, i heard someone opened the door and when i went outside, Ryujin's not there anymore and i saw a cup of coffee on my table and all of the mess were already cleaned. She even cleaned my table.

I saw a letter next to the coffee, "Drink this to wake yourself up and stop making me feel like i raped you".

Wait—did i crossed the line?

I went to my class while i keep on thinking about what happened last night and i saw Chaeryoung, my batch mate that i can only talk to. I sit besides her, she keeps on looking at my face.

"Did something happened to you? Yeji? Your face is glowing and you're blushing?" She asked.

I suddenly heard Ryujin's voice in my mind, i heard her voice moaning. I smashed my head on the table to wake myself up. Chaeryoung keeps on staring at me like she's trying to guess what's happening, "Wait? Don't tell me, you're in love right now? The untouchable Yeji?".

"No! I'm not. It's just—nothing! Our Prof. is here. Let's focus on our classes now" I nervously said.

It's not that i like Ryujin as more than a Friend, last night is eating me alive and it keeps on running in my mind like i want it again to happen, it was so good—she was so good—STUPID! What am i even thinking? Alpha is the worst!

I'm suddenly starting to sweat and it feels so hot, i forgot, i haven't had any pills. I whispered to Chaeryoung asking her if she still have some, she gave me two pills to remove what i'm feeling immediately but it's not working.

I ran out of our class and i went straight to the comfort room, there is no other Students since it's a class hours. The arousal feeling is not leaving me even though i already take two pills, i keep on seeing Ryujin's face and it's suffocating me.

I went inside the toilet room the hide myself and i can't take it anymore, this is becoming more and more painful. I'm scared that there will be someone who has a good pheromones and they'll figure out that i am this bad when i'm having a heat times.