Painful

YEJI

I'm crying while i'm helping Lisa to stand, Ryujin carried her and we went inside her car. Seulgi said she'll drive the car and we went to my Mom's Hospital. I told Mom to take care of Lisa and she brought her to the Private room.

We're outside and we're waiting for Lisa, Seulgi said that she'll buy some foods.

Ryujin gave me a water, "It's a Friend's help. Don't worry i'll put aside my feelings for now." She said. She sit faraway from me, "You really like her that much, don't you?" She asked while she's staring faraway.

"Yes, unpredictable, right?" I said.

"No, not really, Lisa probably has a lot of things that i don't have. She's already in the phase of changing and becoming a better person while i'm still at the realization arc of my life." She laughed while she said those words.

"What's funny about that?"

She suddenly stares into my eyes, "Funny how it was you who became the reason why i'm changing." Those tired eyes of yours, those looks of yours, i hope you can also change that.

"Then you should thank me." I said.

"No, i should love you more." How can she say it like Lisa was not here.

Mom went out the room, "Yeji? She's fine now, we already cleaned her wounds and we already gave her a medicine for her bruises, be careful touching her body, it was all new and it will hurt her if she keeps on moving nonstop".

I hugged Mom and thanked her.

We went inside, "Bab—Yeji? Come here." This is what i like about Lisa, she's so matured. She knows that Ryujin likes me and yet she's still adjusting herself.

"You can call me 'Babe' anywhere." I said.

She has a lot of wounds on her face, she's also full of bruises and her eyebrows got stitched. I want to hug her but i'm scared that she might get hurt. "You look like a mummy." Ryujin said.

Seulgi came and she has a lot foods, "Why are you still alive? I thought you're already dead." Seulgi sarcastically said it but all of us can tell that she's gonna cry any minute now.

"Stop it now Seulgi, we're not gonna laugh if you cri—" Ryujin's not done teasing her yet but she suddenly cried out loud. "I wish you stabbed me in the eyes the first time we met so we could be Friends earlier and i can stop you from being a bad child." Seulgi was crying while she's saying these.

We don't want it but we all ended up laughing.

I'm leaning my head on Lisa's bed and when i felt her hand touching my head, i feel the comfort and i fell asleep.

RYUJIN

Sucks, that was such a pain in my eyes seeing Yeji sleeping besides Lisa.

When i'm about to leave the room, "Ryujin?" I heard Lisa calling me. Seulgi was there and she was staring at both of us.

"If you really like Yeji, prove it right in front of my eyes." She said it while she's watching Yeji sleeping. I went closer to her, "Are you stupid? Why are you saying that in front of me?" I asked. Seulgi stand up and she stand in front of me, "Calm down." She said with a cold voice.

"I'm serious. I'm not gonna mad or anything. If you really like her, prove it to me. Protect her at all costs and don't ever hurt her again if you really love her. I will not stop you from showing what you felt about her and if i can feel that she likes you—" She stopped speaking and she stares into my eyes while there's a tears falling on her face,

"Once i felt that she's falling over you, i, myself, i will let her go."

"What if she never unloved you? Will you hurt her? Why are you saying this to me?" I'm mad at Lisa, i don't know what she's up to.