Bone

YEJI

Both of my parents are Female, one is Omega and one is Alpha. My Mom who's an Alpha, she's a piece of shit that i never dared to call "Mom" or "Dad". She gave my omega Mom a hard time, she's always having an affairs to whoever she likes.

When i was 10, my Mom finally realized her worth, she broke up with her.

And 3 years ago, it's been 3 years ago since the last time i saw my Sister smiling. My Sister, Nayeon Unnie, she's also a law Student. I keep on wondering that what if she graduated, can i still achieve my own dream?

Being a law Student was not my dream and never was—it's just, when Nayeon Unnie lost her mind because of the female alpha, the Daddy of my niece, she ran away when she heard that Nayeon Unnie is pregnant.

I hate every female alpha because they remind me of the dreams that i could have. It was so tiring and suffocating whenever i heard my Sister saying,

"Continue my dream"
"Make my wish come true"
"Be the Family's first law Student"

I can't blame her but i hope she's also thinking about me.

Mom is a Doctor, that's why even though my Sister is just staying in our house trying to save herself from her mind and i'm still studying, we can still survive.

———————————

I'm a 3rd year now, i don't know why i created a club about alpha when i'm still a freshmen, i just hated them that much and i'm surprised that a lot of Students supported the club by saying that they also had experiences about the female alpha.

Everyone knows that our advocacy is to teach the alphas to use condom and to never ran away with their responsibilities but as time flies by, i know that we're becoming the club that hates alpha, our advocacy is forgotten.

The University didn't even stopped us, they know themselves how jerk female alphas because everyday, there's always parents coming over and asking for some Students personal information; for what reason? for not controlling and not using condom and running away from the girl they impregnated.

No one dared to question our club, not when this Girl came. She pulled out the banners that i put on the billboard then she roasted me in front of a lot of Students. She also became my roommate, this will be so hard for me.

I'm an Omega.

I'm an Omega and it feels like i'm more than that because even pills can't help me whenever i'm having my own heat times. The pills that i've been taking can only minimize the pain and the arousal that i've been feeling that's why i still need to do it myself but sometimes doing it on my own is much harder.

Even with the hard times, i still managed to survive and i'm still untouchable, a virgin one.

This is one of the reasons why i don't want to have a roommate, i'm scared that if i'm having an attack, i might give my self up. I can't also do it in a small spaces, i can't breathe properly.

Knowing that Ryujin, my roommate is an alpha, i'm much more scared—not on Ryujin because i found her soft and such a grade conscious. Whenever i'm reviewing, she's also reading her own books. I noticed that she has a lot of Book Of Laws, she also have the rare ones.

Some days, i can feel she's teasing me.

I am guilty for some reasons, treating her like Ryujin's a pervert when in fact i think i'm the pervert one. Every morning, i'm waking up much more earlier than her—there are mornings where i can accidentally saw the tip of her fucking dick trying to get out of her boxer. I know it's normal that every morning, every one who has a dick are experiencing this.