Why Now?

YEJI

What the fuck is happening?

Seulgi was hiding under the table, "That is the group of boys who's mad at Lisa." She said. "We need to help Lisa, do you have a number of her bodyguards?" I asked.

"No, my phone was in her car." Seulgi said.

The fuck! My bag is in Lisa's car too.

I can see a chair flying and I saw Lisa winning the fight but Ryujin, she has a patch on her head this morning and she's seems like she's having a hard time.

"Seulgi what can we do?" I asked.

Seulgi looks so relax, "Just don't mind them, Lisa can handle them all." She said those words like she's not scared that Lisa might get hurt. "What? Are you serious? Why do you look so calm? She's your Friend!" I said.

"Yes, she's my Friend that's why i know her."

But something was off, Lisa looks like she was ready to give up.

Ryujin fell, she was sitting on the ground and the boy was about to strike her using the table but i need to save her, I hit him with the chair and he was knocked out? Lisa looks so pale.

I helped Ryujin to stand up and her head is already bleeding. I helped her to hide under the table, she has a lot of wounds. Lisa is so great at fighting, Seulgi was right.

After a while, a lot of Police came up and Lisa's Brother was also there. I saw a wounds on her face, "Let me cle—". I'm not done talking yet but it looks like she has something to do.

"Yeji? Come with Seulgi, go to Seulgi's house first. I'll come and get you later, i just have something to do." She's panicking, i don't know what's going on.

Seulgi and I helped Ryujin to stand up and Lisa's driver came. I'm holding Ryujin's head, she looks like she was about to fall. After a while, we reached Seulgi's house.

Her house was so big but it feels so empty. There is no other person, it's was just a maid and Seulgi, "Mom and Dad is not here." She said. She brought us to the guest's room then i helped Ryujin to sit.

Seulgi gave me the medicine kit then she told us that she will some food for us. I'm cleaning Ryujin's face and she was staring at me, "Stop staring at me, you have a Girlfriend." I said.

I helped her take off her uniform and she has a lot of bruises, she's really stupid. She thought she can fight with the boys in the bar without knowing that they are used to it.

After i helped her, i'm about to went outside the room. Ryujin hold my hand, "Stay here, please." She said. "Why? What do you need?" I asked.

"Nothing, just stay here." She said.

I sit on the ground faraway from her, "Do you hate me that much, Yeji?" She asked. "No, everything's fine with me now." I said. "Is Lisa your new medicine? I saw you and her, you two have a lot of hickeys".

I mean, there's nothing wrong if she's curious about that but what's the point of asking things like that. "No, she's not my medicine. We're actually in a relationship now." I said.

She sarcastically laughed, "If you don't mind, why Lisa?". Is she making fun of me? Does she think that i'm an easy Girl because it was Lisa who got me? I sighed loudly,

"She's different when it's just the two of us. She's becoming someone that i didn't expect her to be, she's treating me like i am not just a normal person, she's the exact opposite of you, if you're really curious."

Even though i already forgave you, the pain that you put me through will never be forgotten, "You hate me that much" She said.

"Not really since i'm already living my life, i don't think there's still a point on hating you."