Uncle

RYUJIN

I'm inside my room, i'm reading books, i've been focusing too much on Yeji and i'm already forgetting that i'm still a Student. Last night, it became another painful night for me.

When i'm on the way to Lisa's room in the Hospital, i can hear the Guards murmuring,

"Is there something wrong with Ma'am Lisa?"
"I can hear her whispering."
"Are you sure there's nothing wrong?"
"Well, that's what she said when we asked her but she sounds like something's happening."

I opened the Door a little and i saw right in front of my eyes, Yeji's sitting on top of Lisa and she was moaning and biting her lips while she's leading it, she's not having an attack but it's where they are literally having sex.

It's painful but i still watched it.

I'm imagining the days where it was still me who's on top of Yeji and i'm giving her the satisfaction she wants. I didn't mean to feel it but my dick suddenly gets hard.

I missed Yeji's body.

I wanted her back. I want to steal her to Lisa but i can't—my guilty conscience is eating me alive because of Lisa, she was so kind to me. No matter what point of view, you can say that Lisa is selfless.

I guess this is what Yeji's feeling when she caught me having sex with Noze, it's making me feel so weak like i wanted to lock myself up in a box then i will never showed up to anyone.

I tried reading books and someone suddenly knocked on the door, it was Noze. I let her come inside and she sit on my bed,

"So, you really mean it when you said you need space and you considered that as 'Break Up'? You told me you want some space and you never went back, we don't even clarify the things. Why are you so selfish? Why are you like that?" She's mad.

Wait—I can't remember clearly if i did say i want a break up or space since that time i'm still out of my mind but now, i'm sure about what i want.

"Sorry, Noze. I mean it—i want a break up. I thought you already understood what i want since you slapped me." I said while i'm standing right in front of her and she's sitting on my bed. "IS THAT IT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH JUST TO CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU?!" She's crying so bad.

I don't really know what she went through, all i thought is she wants me as her toy and she just want to have sex with me since that is all what we're doing when we're together alone. She suddenly punched me so many times.

"YOU DON'T KNOW A THING! I THOUGHT YOU REALLY LOVE ME! NOBODY LOOKS INTO MY EYES THE WAY YOU'RE LOOKING AT ME THAT'S WHY I THOUGHT YOU'RE DIFFERENT FROM EVERYBODY ELSE BUT YOU'RE NOT!" She's saying it like there was a story behind it.

I hold her hand, "Forget about me, i was just stupid for doing that on you. I also thought you just want to have some fun with m—" She slapped me again.

Did i say something wrong?

Noze fell on the ground and she's crying, "You don't know a thing." She said.

She showed me her phone and someone sent her a picture of me and her kissing inside her car then Noze slowly hugged my knees and she's crying nonstop,

"Ryujin, i've been having sex with the other Prof. he said that if i don't have sex with him he will spread this picture and it will ruin my name and your name, i don't want it to happen to you too." She's crying out loud and my world started to break.

"You're selfish, Ryujin. You keep on thinking what's happening to you but you're not even thinking about what's happening to people around you, you always want to get what you want, you want people to adjust for you but have you considered adjusting yourself for others? I'm crying every night thinking what have i done wrong when all i want is to have time with you." She said it with a pain and tears in her eyes.