The End

Yeji and Ryujin did it right after Yeji said she wants to have a Family. Yeji got pregnant and ended up having twins, the twins are both Girl, one is Alpha and one is Beta. They named it, "Cho Boa" and "Lisa".

Yeji chose the Cho Boa, means Beautiful treasure.

Ryujin said she wanted to name the other one "Lisa" because she knows how much Yeji wants her Baby with Lisa to get save even with or without Lisa right by her side.

Princess was sad because she said that she's not the baby of Yeji and Ryujin anymore,

"Yes, you should be sad because you're not the Baby anymore, you're the Unnie of two now and you need to take care of them everytime, you'll get tired helping me change their diapers and clothes, you'll get tired waking up in the middle of the night to let them sleep, do you like that to happen?" Yeji said.

Princess cried, she was so happy that she's still part of the Family even though she's not Yeji's Daughter.

Lia changed the schedule of Ryujin, she said that Ryujin can now visit Princess everyday because Ryujin used to visit Princess every Saturday only.

"You proved me how much you love our Daughter, she's growing up much smarter than me, she's becoming a nice Child, a kind one, a soft one, and she keeps on saying that she learned these things from you, thank you Ryujin—for coming back for her, i would love to see how Princess will take care of her Sisters." Lia said.

Yeji and Ryujin bought a small house, they can buy a big one but they prefer a small one.

In their house, there's a room for Princess and there's a room for the twins, Yeji and Ryujin was sleeping in the living room, they want it that way so they can watch movies every midnights and have their time together,

That's why when the twin turned 2 Years Old, Yeji's pregnant again but this time it's a Boy, Princess named him, "Chin-Mae" means that he will always say the truth.

Yeji and Ryujin gets married.

They only invited few people, Yeji and Ryujin's Friends in work, Seulgi and Irene, Winter and Karina, Lia, and Lisa.

Seulgi and Irene still don't have a Child, Seulgi said she's not ready yet, she said she prefer taking care of her niece, Irene said that it's fine with her but deep inside, she wants to have a Child now because lately, she's already feeling old.

Lisa, when she came into Yeji and Ryujin's wedding, her hair was much longer and she's still wearing the anklet. Yeji confronted her in the reception hall while she's carrying Lisa, her Baby.

"Lisa? Do you want to hold my Daughter, her name was Lisa." Yeji said.

Lisa slowly carried Lisa and her tears are suddenly falling.

Lisa can't move on because she keeps on believing that if she doesn't have the life she had, she's probably living happily with Yeji now. For the past years of living, Lisa never take off Yeji out of her mind, she said that Yeji is the only person she would love until the day she dies.

Yeji hold Lisa's hand while both of their hands are touching the Baby, "This would be our life if that doesn't happened, right?" Yeji asked. Lisa was feeling the moment and her both eyes are closed.

"But Lisa, you need to find a new life now. I'm happy to know that you really loved me and we had the nicest memories together, you need to find life where i'm just a memory for you." Yeji said.

Lisa gave back the Baby, she smiled at Yeji then she removed the anklet, she kissed the anklet slowly and she throw it away,

"Yeji, for one last time, i want to say this to you." Lisa said while she's watching the moon.