Help Me

RYUJIN

I went to my first subject, it was just a regular day.

All i need to improve is my reading comprehension because in Law subject, it doesn't matter on how good you are in memorization, you really need to be above the average when it comes to reading comprehension since it's always a situational.

When it's already a break time, i went to the cafeteria where Lisa and Seulgi's sitting in. I can feel that everyone's staring at me, "Ryujin? All eyes on you. I think you can choose someone who can help you." Lisa said while she's looking around and giving me sign.

I sit besides them and i saw a tall Girl who's sitting next to our table and she keeps on staring at me, i can't hide the fact that she's so pretty and her moles make her more attractive. I keep on staring at her and she started biting her lips while smiling at me.

I feel so hot and i didn't notice that my little baby is now a rock headed. I can see her swaying her feet and i can already see her underwear. Lisa was whistling and it feels like she's pointing the comfort room.

Seulgi smirked at me, "I have nothing to do with both of you. Just a reminder, use protection". I can feel Lisa's hand crawling to my hand, i saw her giving me a condom then i stand up and take off my coat, i tried blocking my little baby since it's so hard right now and you can see it on my skirt.

She also stand up then i can feel her following me, i went to the comfort room and i washed my hands. She suddenly came, there's still a Students inside the comfort room and i can feel that we're waiting for them to go out. I can hear her whispering, "I'm Wonyoung. I know you, you're a hot topic in this University, Shin Ryujin".

Wonyoung's taller than me and she looks so young, "How old are you?". She's laughing silently, "Does it matter? What you gonna do if i'm 17?". No way, even though i'm 17 when i lost my virginity, still—it sounds so young.

When the Students inside the comfort room is gone, she suddenly pulled my hand and we went inside the bathroom. She locked the door and i can't help myself.

She's slowly removing my ties and kissing me on my neck, i hold her legs and removed her underwear, "Is this your first time?" I asked. She bites my lips and answered, "Well, if you asked it to yourself, i guess we have the same answer".

I bites her ears and let her turned around, i put the condom on then i slowly put it inside of her while she's facing on the wall. I slowly and gently move my hips and i slowly put my hands on her clothes. I'm pinching her nipples so hard and i can hear her moaning my name.

I put my hand on her mouth and i moved so fast, it's been a while since i had a sex.

She let me sit on the toilet and she sit on top of me. I'm playing her ass, after a minutes, i can feel that i'm about to finish, "I'm cumming". She stand up and she suddenly lick my little baby, i hold her hair and pushed her head, i can feel her throat.

This fucking turns me on.

I stand up and started moving my hips to let my little baby reach her throat and she's licking it like a lollipop. I came inside of her mouth then i ended up sitting on the toilet, it was so heaven.

I smiled at Wonyoung, "Nice to meet you, Wonyoung".

I went outside the bathroom while i'm fixing my ties then Wonyoung also went outside and when i'm washing my hands, i didn't notice that Prof. Noh Jihye was there and she's just staring at me, Wonyoung washed her mouth so fast then she ran outside.

This is so awkward.

I fixed my ties so fast, "Good Afternoon, Prof. Noh Jihye". I bowed down to her then i went back to Lisa and Seulgi.