Ran

RYUJIN

When i opened my eyes, i saw a blood on Yeji's blanket.

I slapped my face and i remembered how stupid i am last night. I almost ended up cumming inside of her, i'm glad i just came on her chest.

Both of us are still naked then she i saw Yeji's body, i think i overdid it. Yeji's body is full of kiss marks, it was almost the same as bruises. She's so different last night, she's making me crazy.

This is getting out of control, i want last night to happen again, where it's just me and Yeji, where our body is talking.

I hugged Yeji then i feel like she was burning, not sexually burning but as in literally burning. I think she's in fever, but from what?

All of what i did from they way i fucked her, i think it's because of that?

"Hey? Yeji? Wake up, you're burning. Let's get you some medicine." I said. I helped her take her clothes on then we went outside her bedroom, i saw a lot of foods on their dining table and a middle age woman who kinda looks like Yeji is preparing the food, i'm sure this is Yeji's Mom.

I nervously bowed at her then she was staring at me like she's judging me.

"So, it's you." She said.

The fuck, i remembered Yeji telling me that her Mom knows everything. "I-I promise i'll be s-safe." I nervously said while my knees are shaking. "Mom? You're here. I'm feeling dizzy, where's our medicine?" Yeji said while she's walking so clumsy.

I saw Yeji's neck, her kiss marks are clearly showing and i want to hide it but her Mom—she suddenly gave us a lot of spoon, "Soon you'll be a degree holder, use this. Put it in the freezer and use it for kiss marks" She said it with her serious face.

Yeji's Unnie suddenly went outside her bedroom, i didn't know that she'll be much prettier than Yeji. I bowed at her then she just went closer to her baby. All of us eat together, "I'll drive you two to your University after our breakfast" Yeji's Mom said.

"Nayeon? I told you to never forget taking your sleeping pills, you know that your Sister is busy and yet you're annoying her."

It was so awkward to hear other Family's problem.

After a while, i went back to Yeji's room and i saw Noze's message,

"How is it? Babe?"

I sent her a picture of mine, "Too personal reason, let's not talk about that but gladly, all fine." I replied.

"I missed you, too bad we didn't have a date last night" She replied.

"I'll see you in my room later, 3:00pm - 4:00pm, wanna hold your hand in public."

"We can do it tonight."

Damn, i hope to hold your hand in public and let you meet my dad.

When Yeji's Mom is driving us to the University, "You two? You have deal about this right?" Yeji's Mom asked. "No, we don't have. I just want to help." I answered. "No way, what's your name again?" She asked.

"Shin Ryujin" I said.

She suddenly stopped driving the car then she gave me her number, "What a small world, call me when you need a help. Your Mom was a great Friend of mine. She helped my bestfriend without anything in return. A very much like you." She's smiling while talking.

Small world? Helping her bestfriend? Mom?

Wait—this can't be—

"Omega? Tall? Blonde?" I nervously asked.