Winter

WINTER

*flashbacks*

"She looks so happy, it looks like she's doing all the things she wants and her Parents are supporting her"

It was the thing that is running in my mind whenever i saw some Kids playing and having fun with other Kids. Seulgi Unnie and I never experienced that, we're the birds who's stuck in a cage.

When i turned 15, i don't know why but i'm already having the thought of running away because i don't want the life that i have, they say you can't survive without your Parents but i can.

Since i was Kid, i'm always reading Dad's books and i'm always following him in his office because of that—i figured out on my own on how to handle money, inheritance, and sort of.

I am the delinquent, disgrace, and any words that can describe on how bad Child i am. I never followed whatever my Parents telling me to do because once you followed them, you can't say 'No' in the second time.

Seulgi is always following Mom and Dad, i know that she's already having a hard time to breathe because of that life but i don't wanna push her to do what i'm doing because i don't want her to be like me—i'm taking illegal drugs.

Everyone in our house knows that i'm taking drugs except Seulgi, they atleast cared about the relationship i have with my Sister but still, i chose to ran away myself and i'm not telling her everything what i'm doing.

I'm always having a fight with Dad, he keeps on telling me stop using drugs but i can't help it, it's the only thing that gives me comfort. When Dad and I were fighting inside our house, he's making sure not to drop any words regarding of how addict i am.

I already ran away once and funny how i just started a small coffee shop using bike and it went smoothly and in just a month, i already have a lot of money and it already helps me survive my day but i guess my Dad really has the power, he still found me.

The first time i ran away, Dad thought i'm already dying because of drugs but his eyes went big seeing me doing well. I started using again when i'm back to my home.

One time, i went to bar. I faked my I.D to enter the bar then i keep on drinking and drinking and using drugs, getting high, dancing like a crazy person. Someone pulled my hand and she gave me a drink, i don't know who she is but i still drink it then i didn't notice, my body suddenly feel numb.

I was already in a room of i don't even know who then i saw her stripping me but i can't shout or react because i can't move my body then there's this Girl who has a black long hair and a white skin, who's taller than me.

I'm still feeling dizzy but i can clearly remember how she used the lamp to smashed it on that stranger's head. She helped me to put my clothes on and she carried me.

After that night, i keep on looking for her but i can't find her.

The coincidences that always happened to us, it was unbelievable. She's always there for me whenever i need help. I'm using drugs that time inside the Motel then she knocked on the room where i stayed and she pulled my hand, we ran so fast and i don't even know why she did that, not until i heard the police sirens.

That is how i met Karina, the one who changed me.

"Is this the end of your life?"
"Are you not willing to try living your life?"
"I already liked you since the first time i saw you walking passed by on the bad i worked in"

I didn't notice her, she's working in the bar where i almost got rap—that night is so traumatizing.

She told me that she doesn't have any Family, she also ran away because her Family did her dirty, her Family wants her to become their life plan and she said that even if the people around her doesn't want her to live, she will still live because that is what she wants.