Right

RYUJIN

No wonder why Yeji looks so bothered last night, it's because she knows that i might get hurt hearing those words just because i'm an alpha. The moment Lisa texted me,

"Tomorrow is the anniversary of that club who hates alpha, they've been doing stuff that would embarrass us, strengthen yourself"

It makes sense, that's why Yeji looks like she wants to say something but she can't.

When i heard the topic about, it made me mad but i believe that Yeji is not the one who created this, i'm not a hundred percent sure but i just know this is not her. The moment that i stepped on the stage and say everything that i want to say, i saw Yeji right at the corner and when our eyes met, she cried.

Lisa told us to go to the beach and to celebrate what happened today. We're already inside the van then i told them, "Let's get Yeji. She didn't mean what happened today and i have a gut that she will now leave that club" I said.

"What the heck? Who is she to you? She puts us into this situation and i said inappropriate things that i might get suspended." Lisa said with her irritated voice. I touched my bracelet,

"She's a Friend of mine, i know she's kind once you get to know her. Please, be kind to her." I said while pouting at her, Lisa gave me an 'Okay' sign then i ran to Yeji's club. I saw her cleaning her table and putting her things inside the box, i guess i was right.

She's not looking into my eyes then i get her and told her to come to us. When she comes to us, we ended up in this situation;

"Ryujin? Do you know what job i'm good at?" she asked.

"What job?" I asked.

She hugged me using her feet and it was circling around my waist, it almost felt like our genitals are so close to each other.

"You can find it out later tonight".

I laughed at her and leaned my forehead on her forehead, she gave me goosebumps and i almost fall for it but it still doesn't work. "You almost got me" I said. Yeji sighed loudly, "Ah! You're so hard to get!" Yeji said.

She swims back to the sand and she tried playing with Lisa, she's like a Kid asking for forgiveness, i went closer to them and i saw Lisa laughing together with Yeji, "That's why you're Ryujin's Friend." Lisa said. "I'm your Friend, Ryujin?" Yeji asked me.

I sit besides them and nodded at Yeji.

After a while of sitting, we went back to the University. It was already dark then after changing our clothes, Yeji and I went back to our room. Just like the usual nights, we sitted in our favorite position while reading our books.

There's a part of the book that i'm reading where i don't get, i asked Yeji, "Yeji? Have you seen this? Ex post facto law? It says that when your act is a criminal act but there is no law saying it was a crime or no law punishing it so you're still innocent, how about like this, your punishment is only 3 days in jail but then during your trial they changed the law that your punishment in your act is a week in jail, would that apply to you?".

Yeji went closer to me and sits in front of me in between of my arms and she's almost leaning to me, "Let me see". She was inside my arms where the book that i'm reading is in front of us, i can smell her hair and i can already see her chest.

My eyes went big and i don't understand what she's saying, i just know that i already lost, my dick is harder than ever.

I leaned my head on Yeji's back, "Yeji?" I said. "Yes? Do you understand now? Stop leaning on my back, you're not gonna understand everything if you act like that" She said.