THE PRANKS

Y\N POV:

Today was typically Tuesday morning and daddy dropped me and my minion to school today because he was very worried about the delinquents on our way to school cat calling and sexually harassing us again.

We arrived to school and sat under the cherry blossom tree. We were here earlier than usual so we talk for a bit until the school bell rang. Did you hear what happened with the new kid yesterday F\N2 said "um who cares did I ask for any gossip F\N2" I said.

"he beat up a third year student" F\N1 blurted out. "Okay so what who cares? I said annoyed. "He made you get a weeks detention though" F\N2 said reminding me of what happened yesterday. "Don't worry about it girl I've got something planned for that Jerk I'll make his school life a living nightmare nobody messing with Y\N and gets away with it" I said. "Omg what are going to to do Y\N he's dangerous" F\N2 replied. "You'll see" I said laughing.

"Speaking of the devil" I said laughing. He enter the school gate chatting it up with Chifuyu the wannabe delinquent as he had a smirk on his face as he noticed at me. Chifuyu shouted out at F\N2 "I SEE LONDON I SEE FRANCE I SEE F\N2'S UNDERPANTS" She was sitting very horribly under the tree and she wore a really short skirt.

The Piontdexter laughed as he pointed at my friend."Well look what the cat dragged in.....himself!! Boy's didn't your mommy tell you it rude to stare" I said.

The Poindexter frown and sticked middle finger up and walked away I yelled at him "why don't you stick it where the sun doesn't shine asshole" he walked away pissed off as usual.

BAJI POV:

I woke up earlier than usual this morning because mom came waking me up for school saying the neighbors kid was at the door I was about to yell out profanities because I don't know any neighbors kid then I realise she was talking about Chifuyu. I walked into our living room to find him sitting dressed in his uniform.I guess my mom invited him in, I was going to ditch school today and hang out with Pah-chin and Peh- yan today but somehow I changed my mind.

Mom was rushing and yelling at me to get dressed for school. "Keisuke you better not skip school, I don't need to be picking you up from the police station or juvenile hall" she said. I replied back to her "I'M GOING MA GEEZ" I said annoyed. "hurry up and eat this breakfast and leave" she said as she offered Chifuyu some which he decline because he already ate.

"Good morning Baji-san" he said to me. "Whatever" I said annoyed which cause mom to twist my ear demanding I give Chifuyu a proper good morning "I did not raise you like this say good morning to you friend Keisuke right now" she responded I did what I was told and said good morning the proper way to Chifuyu but he was laughing.

I left rubbing my ear cursing under my breath. We were leaving when he said goodbye a familiar Black cat "bye Excalibur" Excalibur!!! No his name is Peke J and he's my cat I replied "No he's my cat and his name Excalibur" Chifuyu retorted back. I stopped and pick the cat up "What are you talking about Chifuyu? I asked. "well now I know why he's always gone for a couple of days he's at your house" Chifuyu said. "what a smart cat,Peke J you have a lot of explaining to do" I said as I gave him a treat and let him go. "Why do you carry cat treats in you pocket? Chifuyu asked

"to feed the stray cats of course" I said. "Aww so you do have a soft spot" Chifuyu replied which I retorted back SHUT UP CHIFUYU!!

We arrived to school to see that brat Y\N and her rejected brat dolls sitting under the Cherry blossom Tree. "look Baji-san it's your girlfriend" Chifuyu said laughing causing me to blush as I smirk accidentally looking at Y/N. I was about to punch him when he shouted "I SEE LONDON I SEE FRANCE I SEE F\N2's UNDERPANTS" He shouted to one of Y\N's minions who was sitting horribly. I laughed because of the look on the girls face.