STUDY SESSION

Y/N POV:

I came from school and went home to complete my home-work. I was in the middle of my home-work when Baji called. "Hey Doll what's up? He asked over the phone.

I replied "I'm great, just finishing up some homework" I said. He then asked "When are you come over to help me study" he asked. "I'll be there soon" I said to him.

He chuckled and said "I'll be waiting Dollface, I miss you" he said flirting. "I miss you too Keisuke" I said. "So how's C/N doing? He asked. I replied "She's fine, why are you asking? I asked.

He replied "Can't I ask about our cat daughter Babe? He said in a flirtatious voice. I giggled and replied "Fine She's right here on the ground playing with her toy mouse" I said.

He replied "Give her lots of belly rubs and kisses for me" he said chuckling. I replied "okay cat dad, I'll see in a while" I said. He chuckled before replying "I love you see you soon Doll" he said.

He said hanging up. I went back to finishing my homework then I took a shower and Changed into something casual. I left my home and dad's drrive drove me to Baji's house.

I told my driver to stop at a food store. I bought a few snacks and drinks before heading to his house. We arrived at his house and I told dads driver that I'll call him when I would be done.

I pulled up to huge apartment building and I met Chifuyu and a few toman boys hang out in the hallway of the building. "Hey Y/N Baji-san is upstairs"Chifuyu said going up the steps.

I replied "which floor is apartment located? I asked. "The fifth floor, I'll show you" he said directing me. We arrived at the fifth floor where I met Baji feed a black cat. "Hey Dollface, your here" he said kissing me.

He smiled as he hugged me. "I brought us some snack in case we get hungry" I said showing him. He replied "that's very thoughtful of you Doll" he said kissing me completely forgetting that Chifuyu was there.

I broke away from the kiss "Baji behave your bestfriend is right there" I said giggling as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He chuckled and replied "Chifuyu My girlfriend says get loss" he said laughing.

Chifuyu proceeded to leave but I stop him. I replied "No, Chifuyu stay were only going to study" I said. Chifuyu replied "Well it does not look like your going to study" he said laughing at us. "Shut up, Dumbass" Baji said to him.

I replied "be nice to Chifuyu pretty boy, he's only joking around" I said to him. He chuckled and replied "Prettyboy? Who you calling pretty boy? He said chuckling. "I'm talking You prettyboy" I said giggling.

He chuckled and kissed me. I broke away from this kiss and said to him "Quit wasting time let study" I said. He nodded as we all entered his house.

We started with biology science and Math before moving to the basics. Chifuyu and I gave him a quiz to see if he memorized any of it but to no avail. "I'm gonna get held back again, I might as well give up" he said covering his face with his jetblack hair.

I replied "You won't get held back, I promise quit being negative" I said scolding him. Chifuyu replied "if Mikey can pass a test and all he does is sleep in class, so can you" Chifuyu said causing us to laugh.

We help him study a few more times before quizzing him until he memorized every piece of important information that he needed to know for the exam. "Finally were making some progress" he said smiling. "And were out of Snacks" he said pointing at the empty grocery bag that layed on the floor.

Chifuyu and I laughed as he got up and walked into his kitchen inspecting his cupboard for food. "What's taking Mom so long I'm going to starve to death" he said opening his fridge.