YOUR SAFE NOW

WARNING SlIGHT ATTEMPTED RAPE, VIOLENCE AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS IF YOUR TRIGGERED BY THIS SKIP AHEAD. 💢

BAJI POV:

I left Chifuyu at the park still laughing at my me even though I slugged that twerp in the face.why did I ask someone like that for advice. I decided to take the long way home. I wanted clear my head and make sense of these mix feelings. I rode through the streets as the wind roughly blew through my hair. As I was rode through the streets almost home i spotted a few Mobius Gang members cornering some poor girl.

I decided to get a closer look and was shocked it was Y\N she was crying and on the ground and Hanma was on top of her. She slapped and he punched her. I step in and got into a fist fight with em in within minutes they were on the ground "Are you okay" I asked her

She started Crying and screaming "leave me alone this is so embarrassing, I wanna go home, I want my parents"

I didn't say anything I just hugged her your safe now" I replied as she cried on my shoulder getting mascara on my gang uniform.
"do you want a ride home" i offered she was hesitant at first but she accepted.

I dropped her home and explain to her parents what happened they called the police and made a police report.

I thought to myself if I didn't decide to take the long way home what would have happened to Y\N. I felt some type of way around her. I hate her but why did I feel jealous when I saw Mikey put his around her and hugged her.

I finally arrived home and i met mom standing at the door asking why was i home late. I Explain to her why I was late "Ma I had help a girl who almost got molested" she broke down in tears and hugged me.

I was very annoyed with the gesture. I entered my room and changed into my Pajamas I was about to go to sleep when I heard a meow at my window i opened it to see Peke j my cat or should I say me and Chifuyu's cat " Hey Peke J you hungry boy" I feed him some cat food and went to bed. I started to fall asleep as I felt Peke J crawl under the covers. I yawned "Good night Peke J" meow!!

Y\N POV:

I was attack by the Moebeus gang Hanma punched me and I blackout for a few minutes. I heard a thud and someone's voice "are you okay" it was that mysterious Hotty that rejected me earlier.

I was still mad at him I Freaked out and panicked I started Screaming "leave me alone this is so embarrassing" I wanna go home, I want my parents" he just hugged me "your safe now" he said. I sobbed unto his shoulder getting mascara on his gang uniform. He then offered to take me home. I was hesitant at first but then I agreed. He took me home it was a short ride. He told my parents what happened and they filed a police report.

My parent hugged me "Y\N are you okay" mom asked" thank heaven that boy was there to save you" Dad replied "I didn't get his name we should invite him to dinner" mom said "yes dear we should" dad replied

"Y\N go to bed you've got school in the morning" dad said "she just had a traumatic experience with a dangerous gang she not going to school tomorrow" mom said "Y\N would like to take the day off sweety" mom asked "no mom I'm fine" I said still crying.

I took a shower but i broke down crying. I then changed into my PJs and cried myself to sleep and later woke up from a nightmare about what happened I kept thinking about why they tried to hurt me.

Daddy called the cops on them one time for trashing and loitering on his car and they decided to take their revenge out on me what did I do to deserve this.

I thought about all the terrible thing I did to people over the years using my rich privilege life to get away with being horrible and mean to people maybe I'll try to be a little more nice to people sometimes.

I thought maybe I'll try be more nice to that poindexter. No a bit nice he gets on my nerves. I wonder what he's doing right now probably sleeping "good night poindexter" "good night mysterious boy" I whispered as I drifted asleep

FANFICS WRITERS POV:

Hey luvs sorry for such a short chapter was super busy today anyways Y\N is clueless she doesn't recognize the mysterious boy she met is the nerd\poindexter she hates. things are about to go down in the next chapter. I'm thinking about doing a timeskip and a smut maybe. they'd be in high school anyway luvs see you in the next chapter💅🏾💖✨ 861 words

P. S DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ☑️