MINE

Y/N POV:

I woke up at seven am and got ready for school. I didn't want to go but daddy forced me to. I was still in shock about what Baji did last night. He completely acted out of line and embarrassed me in front of everyone.

He's not my boyfriend, He had no reason to beat up Kazutora. I had enough of his craziness, first he yelled at me for telling Yuri off, he said he wasn't interested in me, now he's attacking guys I go out with.

I arrived at school and tried my best to avoid everyone. I didn't have to avoid my friends because they were to busy with their new boyfriends to even remember I existed.

I was grabbing something from my locker and I noticed Kazutora was more beat up and bruised than before. He started yelling and screaming at me a bit frightened "Y/N your bad news and toxic, Baji is a lunatic,I'm gonna have to break up with you, I can't be with you" he said.

I was shocked he broke up with me in front of almost the entire school. I replied with tears in my eyes "Okay Tora if that's what you want,fine everything is fine" I said running away crying.

I entered an empty classroom and I started crying uncontrollably but I didn't notice that Baji was inside the classroom "what's the matter doll" I panicked and I left wiping face.

He grabbed my hand and I pulled away from him and yelled "let go of me Baji,what wrong with you?" He laughed and he pulled me to his chest and said "you really hate me doll? He said smiling showing off his canines.

"just leave me alone Baji,Your a selfish,intolerable,ego,maniac, just stay away from me" I yelled accidentally slapping him. He was shocked and His mood changed. He locked the door and pinned me to the wall.

I started to panic, he looked angry but then he leaned close to my face and chuckled and said "you've made a terrible mistake doll, now how are you going to apologize hmm" he said with a grin.

I started to blush, he chuckle and caress my cheek and said "your to good for me Y/N" as he smashed his lips into mine, his lips were soft the kiss was gentle.

I looked into his eyes and I felt a desire kissed him back but he chuckled and pulling away, leaving me confuse,disappointed and hurt.

He Chuckled and said "you can't resist me doll" as he exited the classroom. "what guys kisses a girl and leaves?" I mutter under my breathe. why does he have to be so damn unpredictable?

I entered homeroom and found Baji talking to Yuri. I pretended not to notice and sat at my desk trying hard not to cry. I noticed Kazutora was flirting with the girl that dumped fruit punch on my outfit at the party, I was hurt.

The first period bell rang and I headed to class trying to avoid being seen teary-eyed.

Baji appeared kissing my cheek "what's wrong Y/N?" He said confused. "If you have to choose between me and her choose her, because if you really loved me there wouldn't be a choice" I said walking away in tears.

He pulled me into a hug and said "I'm sorry Y/N,there won't be no choosing, only you" I replied "No leave me alone" He replied with a smile "Your mine Y/N I love you" he said as his soft lips collided with mine.

The kiss was passionate and gentle. I kissed him back and he chuckled as a moan escape his throat. We let go from the kiss gasping for air out of breathe.

He smiled and said "lets go to class before we both get detention" I replied "that wouldn't be such a bad idea" he chuckled and he kissed my cheek as we walk to class together.

We arrived to class and everyone kept staring at us whispering. F/N1 started clapping and yelled "Congratulations bestie finally you got yourself a boyfriend" I sighed walk to my seat and sat down.