DETENTION

YN POV:

This was the second time that I got detention with that idiot, Baji. He kept smirking and winking at me while Groping Yuri's thigh. What was he doing? I thought "does he really think I'm jealous of Yuri"

I was getting annoyed so I asked F/N2 what time it was. She said it was 3:30,we were only in here for 15 minutes and it felt like a damn hour. The teacher who was watching us decided to leave and lock us in the classroom everyone groaned because they had a feeling he wasn't coming back. Mikey decided to leave his seat and sit closer to me "Hey Y/N" he said eating a dorayaki "Hey Jiro" I replied which caused Draken to look at us "Jiro? When since you liked girls calling you jiro?" Draken asked suprised.

Mikey replied "I don't,I only like it when Y/N calls me Jiro, she's always playing hard to get" I was shocked by what he said and started to blush. Baji was giving me a strange look. Yuri fell asleep and Baji was looking at us annoyed.

I had a feeling he was jealous of what Mikey said so I decided to mess with him. "Omg jiro how did you get your hair to have so much volume" I said to Mikey playing with his hair.

Mikey replied still eating his dorayaki "kenchin is my stylist ask him" Baji was getting annoyed and I was enjoying every bit of it.

Mitsuyu understood what I was doing and he chuckle in disbelief and said "Y/N don't go playing with Baji and Mikey's hormones those two will kill each other"

I replied batting my lashes"No Mitsy-kins I would never do that" Mitsuyu was left shocked and Chifuyu said laughing "She called you Mitsy-kins don't let Baji-san know about this"

Baji appeared and said "know about what Chifuyu" Chifuyu was going to answer but was cut off "nothing you should know about" Mitsuyu said with a smile.

Which made Baji suspicious and he looked at me "flirting with my friends are we Doll?" He said with a smile showing off his long canines.

I replied "yes because it's fun" he replied grinning "well I guess I missed the fun" I smiled and responded "I guess you did"

F/N2 interrupted and said "who want to play spin the bottle"
I responded "yeah but we don't have a bottle"

F/N1 Pulled one from her bag and said "I have one lets spin" we were about to begin the game when Yuri woke up and said "i wanna play but nobody's kissing my boyfriend"

F/N2 replied "nobody wants to kiss your boyfriend Yuri" I replied "every guy in here is straight and none of us girls wants to kiss Jacob from twilight were into Edward though" Mikey laughed and said "Baji loves to called himself edward"

I replied "He calls himself Edward but he looks like Jacob and Jacobs a werewolf and baji resembles a wolf, Edwards smart and a vampire but baji's a poindexter, I guess everyone want to be their enemy even Jacob sometimes" This made everyone laugh except Yuri and Baji.

F/N1 spinned the bottle and it landed on Mitsuyu F/N1 asked him truth or Dare and he picked Dare "I dare you to show us your abs" he was reluctant but he did.

He spinned the bottle and it stopped on Draken, Draken picked Dare and mitsuyu said I Dare you to tell Emma you like her this afternoon if you don't you owe all of us who are playing five bucks each.

I replied "that 3443.40 yen altogether" Draken replied annoyed "fine I"ll do it" Draken then spinned the bottle and it landed on Mikey and Mikey picked Dare draken said "I Dare you to give Y/N a hicky"

I was shocked and Mikey was leaning to do it but stopped and looked at Baji but he did it anyway. Baji had a jealous look in his eye but tried to play it off.