INTIMACY

Y/N POV:

It's been a week since I've been release from the hospital and it's been pretty boring at home as I sat on my bed in an over sized t-shirt reading a book.

I had to miss school which was stupid in my opinion because I only had a minor concussion. I sat in my room all day because I got tired of sleeping.

It's was four in the afternoon and I was home alone. I got tired of staying in my room so decided to chill outside by the pool. I got changed into my swim suit and headed outside and sat on the lounges reading a magazine.

This is how spent my boring afternoon. My parents made me get a restraining against Yuri and gave Yuri's parents a cease and desist letter to stop trying to infiltrate their companies.

We were supposed to go to court with them Tomorrow but then her parents decided to drop their case. It has been a long and busy week. I was relaxing on the pool lounger when our house keeper showed up.

"Ms Y/N your boyfriend is here to see you, should tell him you're by the pool or tell him to wait in the living-room until you are changed? She asked.

"Send him in I guess" I said reading the Magazine. She left and Baji appeared. "Hey Dollface, How are you feeling? He asked as he walked over.

"Great, how was school? I asked. "It's was pretty boring without you" said. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize you weren't fully dressed" he said covering his eyes blushing.

"Relax, silly it's just a bikini swim suit" I said giggling. " I know You just look really hot in it" he said kissing me. "You're not so bad yourself Pretty boy" I said as I sat on his lap playing with his hair.

He chuckled as he kissed my neck. "Why do you have to tease me like that Dollface? He whispered sending shivers to my core. He gently kissed me as the kissed into a hot make out session.

He pulled away from the kiss gasp for air as he chuckled kissing my neck. A moan escape my throat as he trail down collar bone leave love bites on my neck.

We started making out when It suddenly started raining. we ran inside the house laughing as both of we're soaked. "I guess we were to busy to notice the thunder clouds" he said kissing me.

I smiled as we both headed to my room. "So do you want to watch a movie? I asked. "You still have a concussion you're not supposed to watching TV remember" he said crossing his arms.

"Fine, Okaay we'll just stay here bored" I said pouting as he kissed me. "No, we can talk to each other" he said smiling. I kissed him and his lips formed a smirk.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as our lips collided. We broke the kiss and he looked away closing his eyes. I was a bit confused until I realized my top came off.

"Omg, I'm sorry" I said mortified. He burst in a fit of laughter before kissing my cheek. "Nothing I haven't seen before Dollface, it's just that you didn't notice" he said.

I frowned playfully hitting him. "If I we're a boy, I'd kick you're ass right about now" I said sitting on my bed. "Oh really" he said walking towards me.

He pinned me to my bed and said "I'd still be way stronger than you" he said grinning. I gasp as I felt his hard member rubbing against my bikini underwear. I was soaked as I stared at his cute gorgeous and handsome face.

He kissed me as a moaned escaped my throat "You're rubbing my ~hah~ I moaned. "Oh, I'm sorry" he said getting off. "Did you just moan Dollface? he asked smirking.

I sheepishly look away a blushing mess as he chuckled. "Why are you hiding your face, are embarrassed Doll? He whispered softly sending shivers down my spin.