TENJIKU'S ATTEMPT

BAJI POV:

I arrived at the Toman meeting and there was a lot of chatter. I noticed smiley and Mitsuya were missing. I found it kinda odd because those guys never missed a meeting. I let out a yawn due to being tired and coming from an amazing date. The only thing I wanted to do right now was sleep.

Draken began babbling and I Zone out for a few minutes until Mikey started talking. "Toman! I've called you all here tonight night because two of our fellow members needs our help, Our
second and fourth Division Captain were attacked by Tenjiku members" he said as every gasped.

"what I asked is for us win this battle and put an end to Kisaki's manipulations, and save my Order brother" Mikey said. "What is he talking about? One of the Toman boys asked.

"Older Brother? does he mean Shinichiro? Another boy asked. I was just as confused as everyone else. Why did shinichiro need saving and why was he at the meeting. "My little sister Emma, was attacked this evening also, she's at the hospital right now" Mikey said.

Draken looked angry and tried to hide his visable tears. I totally understood how he must be feeling right now, failing to protect to the one you love.

Shinichiro then spoke; Tenjiku is being lead by our Brother Izana Kurokawa, I don't know why he's doing this but we suspect that he's being manipulated by this Kisaki kid, That all I can tell you guys, We can't share private information about our family history, this is a family matter it's personal" Shinichiro said.

"Toman I need your help our mission is to defeat Tenjiku and Save Izana Kurokawa, and Take revenge on Kisaki for Injuring, and Manipulating the people we care about, Meeting Dismissed" Mikey said.

I was confused and got lost in my thoughts until Chifuyu spoke to me. "Wow, Mikey has a secret older brother? Um Did you perhaps know anything about it Baji-san" Chifuyu asked. "Um no I'm just as shocked as you are" I said.

"I heard Mucho and Sanzu bretrayed Toman" Chifuyu said. "Huh? When? I asked. "Some time Today and also Emma was attacked in front of Takimichi and I, She was walking with Draken and Mikey when she was knocked in the head with a baseball bat" Chifuyu said.

I spotted a familiar face in the crowd and I walked Towards the person. "Hey Inui,Koko,You're not in Toman what brings you two here? I asked. "We're here with Shin, So I temporarily in Toman" Koko said.

"you two are still inseparable even after, The retirement of the Black dragons" I Said patting their heads. "How's your Sister inui? I asked. "She's fine, She fully recovered after the fire" Inui said.

"That's great, anyways see you at school" I said. "What do you want with my Akane? Coco asked. "Nothing, awe you still got a crush on Inui's sister" I said teasing him as I walking away to where Chifuyu and Takimichi was standing. "BOO!! I said scaring them. "Ahh! Why did you do that? They both said in unison.

I laughed cause both of them to frown. "Scaredy Cats" I chuckled. "So, the fight is Tomorrow huh? I asked. "Uh Yeah I'm afraid so" Takimichi said. "It's kinda sad how this Izana guy has a grudge against Mikey" Takimichi said.

"Huh?, what are you talking about? I asked confused. Takimichi started to explain the whole backstory about Izana and the Sano's and I was kinda shocked.

"Wow, I'll talk to you guys Tomorrow I'm going home" I said as I hopped my motorcycle. I was riding home when I heard Chifuyu's Motorcycle. "So Baji-san, how are do you feel about this whole, Tenjiku situation" he asked.

"Honestly I'm gonna kill Kisaki Tomorrow and as for Yuri she'll pay" I said angrily. "Aren't you worried about Y/N's Safety in all of this? Chifuyu asked.