UNEASY FEELINGS

THIRD PERSON:

I has three months since Y/N's parents went on Vacation and today her mother finally came back from her business trip. Y/n was excited to see her mother as she ran to the door embracing her mother with a hug. "Mom you're back" she said hugging her mother."Yes, i am and I've missed you too my baby, whoah have you put on a couple pounds? Her mother asked.

Y/n giggled as she helped her mother carry her suitcases. "So when is daddy coming back? Y/N asked."tomorrow evening dear" her mother said "Alright honey place the bags right here" her mother said showing her where to put the suitcases. "Okay you, better get ready for school now" her mother said to her. Y/N's mother noticed some changes in her daughter's appetite as she watch Y/n started eating bowl of ramen with cheese and a slice of pizza dipped in blue cheese dressing.

"You feeling Okay? Her mother asked. "I'm fine why'd you asked? Y/N said. "No reason" her mother said brushing off her daughter's strange behavior. Y/n later left for school as she said goodbye to her mother meeting up with her boyfriend.

Y/N POV:

Today I woke up at dawn and I felt tired than usual. I got out of bed and got ready for school as i headed down stairs for a quick breakfast. I arrived downstairs and met my mom at the door back from her business trip. "Mom you're back!! I said hugging her. "Yes I am and I've missed you too, my baby, whoah have you put on a couple pounds? She asked smiling.

I giggled as i help her carry her luggage. "So when is daddy coming backing? I asked. Tomorrow evening dear"she said smiling. After helping her with the bags, i decided to have breakfast, lately my appetite has increased and I've having strange craving. I made myself breakfast and i started eating as mom gave me a concerning look.

"You feeling okay? Mom asked. "I'm fine why'd you asked? I said finishing my breakfast. "No reason" mom said. I later left for school as i said goodbye to my mom. I met up with Baji and we headed to school. "Good morning Dollface, How are you feeling today? He asked.

"Tired" i said annoyed. "Well someone's grumpy this morning, didn't get enough sleep? He asked. "Why don't you just stop asking questions" i blurted out annoyed for some reason. "Okay I'm sorry Dollface, forgive me" he said kissing me. "I love you baby" he said wrapping his arm around me as we walked toward his motorcycle.

I was on the motorcycle when for some reason the motion of the motorcycle made me feel dizzy. I arrived to school and immediately ran into the girl restroom and began throwing up. I washed my face and headed to my locker for my books before heading to homeroom. "Are you Okay Dollface? Baji asked kissing my cheek.

"I'm fine babe" i said kissing him. "You're starting to put on a bit of a weight gain" he said kissing my neck. That kinda hurt my feeling and tears fell down my eyes. "I have to go, i need some space right now" i said crying. "I'm sorry babe, it was a joke, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings" he said catching up with me. "It's fine, just please i need to be alone right now" i said walking to class.

I avoided him for the rest of the day as i slept through most of my classes due to being tired and somehow I felt hungry. Finally Lunchtime arrived and i bought tons of food. "Y/N slow down, the food isn't going anywhere" F/N1 said.

"Are you okay Y/N you're starting to gain a lot of Weight" F/N2 said. "Why does everyone keep saying that? I said a bit hurt. "I think she might have a tape worm," Emma said. "Or she might be pregnant" F/N1 said. "Stop it I'm not" i said getting lost in my thoughts as thought about what she said and then i realized she might be right. "So Where are we going this afternoon? F/N2 asked.

"I heard a new gelato shop just open up" F/N1 said. "We'll all go there after school" Emma said "What's wrong Y/N, why are you so Quiet? F/N2 said. "I.... I think I might be pregnant and I've tried convincing myself that I'm not, but it's pretty obvious, i have all the symptoms,this morning i was so moody that i pushed my boyfriend away" i said as i broke down crying.