THE MYSTERIOUS HOTTY

BAJI POV:

It was now 9pm after the Toman Meeting the guys and I decided to ride around town on our motorcycles. It was my idea actually since today at school was a complete freaking disaster. I needed to clear my head and forget about that stupid brat Y\N. The guys and I decided to stop for some ramen. We entered the restaurant as we inhaled the smell of freshly prepared ramen.

Just when all my troubles was fading away. I spotted the root of my problem that spoiled little bitch Y\N and her friends laughing in a booth. I spotted Emma Mikey's sister and I was surprised that they still remained friends.

"Hey Guys over here" Emma said calling us over. I was rather annoyed because for one thing I didn't want to be anywhere near Y\N and on the other hand I still had a stupid crush on her Even though she was spoiled entitled brat that get on my nerves flaunting her dad's money and wealth around like its her world and everyone else just lives in it.

Emma introduced the guy's to her and her minions she actually pretended to be nice. "Girls, Y/N meet the captains and Vice captains of Toman. Meet Mitsuya, Pah-chin, Pey- Yan, Smiley,Angry, Baji and well you already know my Big Brother Mikey and his best friend Draken and of course your classmate Chifuyu and Ryusei from your school" Emma said to them.

Y/N smiled as she stood up to greet us bowing. "It's nice to finally meet you guys" Y\N replied politely. I was in shock I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. I just sighed and rolled my eyes and left to order some Yakisoba rudely leaving not saying a word.

I couldn't believe that she was actually acting nice and she didn't recognize me. Chifuyu and Ryusei arrived a minute later with a huge smile plastered on their face as he burst in a fit of laughter.

"Dude I can't believe she didn't recognize you" Chifuyu said. "what are you talking about Chifuyu? I said as I pretended not to notice.

She literally just asked us "where's poindexter? Ryusei said. I thought they were messing with me until Y\N came over smiling and put on lipgloss as she checked her hair in a tiny mirror. "Hey Matsuno, Ryusei who's this Hotty" she she said confidently as she kept staring me with a smile.

"Beat it Y/N Baji is not interested in you" Chifuyu said as Ryusei elbowed him in the stomach urging him to shut up before he blows my cover. "OMG Y/N you should totally go over to him, our Tsundere First Division Captain totally needs a girlfriend, Shoot your shot girl" Ryusei said with a mischievous smirk.

I had a feeling this wasn't going to end well. "So What's his name? Your first Division Captain? She asked Ryusei. "His name is Keisuke" Ryusei said trying not to burst into a fit of laughter. Y/N had a huge smile on her face as she said something to Ryusei before walking towards me.

"Hey Pretty boy, what's up? She asked. "I ignored her as I pretended not to hear. "Hey you, Jacob from Twilight I'm talking to you" she said. "Who are you again? I said. She just scoffed and replied "I'm Y/N Emma's friend, You're Keisuke right? She asked.

"Yes I am now goodbye" I said walking away from her with my hand in my pocket. She followed me and said with a giggle "you're funny and mysterious I like that in a guy, Are you Emo? She asked. I was speechless by her behavior as she started playing with my hair and said "Your so hot do you have a girlfriend" Chifuyu and Ryusei started laughing and I had a feeling they were about to blow my cover.

I removed her hand from my hair and just scoffed "Don't fuckin touch me" I practically Yelled. she looked like she was about to cry. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were a germiphobe" she said. "I'm not, Sorry doll but i don't date spoil entitled little bitches that flaunt their daddy's money around" I said with a grin. "Okay I'm sorry for bothering you, forget this ever happened, This is so embarrassing" she said on the verge of tears.