THE ATTACK

⚠️ WARNING MENTION OF RAPE AND ABORTION, VIOLENCE ANGST.

Y/N POV:

Today I woke up early at dawn and got ready for school. I had my Breakfast and left my house. I decided to walk to school as I was walking to school I spotted Hanma Shuji loitering and smoking a cigarette.

I decided to head the other direction but then he vanished from my sight. I thought nothing of it but then I felt like someone was walking behind me.

"Hello Y/N did I scare you princess, Why'd you head to the other direction? He asked dragging his voice with an evil smile. I just ignored him and continued walking until he gripped my wrist.

"don't run away from me princess and don't try to scream either because your on our turf and beside no one will hear you" he said grinning. "Let go of me Hanma Shuji, I swear I'll scream and have you arrested for attempted rape and harassment" I said to him.

"I'm not scared of the cops princess, go ahead scream" he said laughing. I kicked him between the legs and ran away. "Get the little bitch and bring her back to the fucking hideout" I heard him groaned and yelled.

I spotted a few Valhalla boys jumping a wall before running after me. I was running when I spotted Baji, Mikey, Chifuyu,Mitsuya and Draken from afar. I started screaming as the Vallhala boys caught up with me. (Screams) Help me they're trying to kidnap me" I screamed.

Baji and his friends spotted me but it was to late one of the boys grabbed me and another chloroformed me and I blacked out. The last thing I heard was Baji screaming my name and running foot steps.

I woke up tied to a chair in abandoned arcade. I felt dizzy as tried to open my eyes and saw hanma with Yuri. "Hello Brat or should I say boyfriend stealer" she said.

I sighed and replied "What do you want from me Yuri? honestly your so fucking annoying" I said looking at her. "You don't have permission to speak around here princess" Hanma said.

She replied delusionally "You stole him from me again just like you did six years ago" she said yelling."What the hell are you talking about? Did your evil brother give you a lobotomy for breakfast or something" I said annoyed.

Shut up" she screaming slapping me. My cheeks sting as I gasped. "I swear if wasn't tied to this chair I'll kill you right about now" I said lunging at her as she flinched. "You hurt Kisaki's sister we'll kill you" a few Valhalla members said.

I started to panick but I tried to remain calm. There was now a lot of Valhalla guys they looked older and tougher. "You have no idea what I'm going to do to you, you stole him from me" Yuri said in tears.

"You've alway been stuck up and alway thought you were better than me, you were mean to me, and you stole him from me" she said crying. I couldn't help but feel bad for her.

"What did I even do to you? Why? Why are you obsessed with me, why do you keep copying my style, What do you want from me? I screamed. "I wanted to be your friend but you wouldn't let that happen, you were mean to me in kindergarten" she said.

I replied "I don't know what your talking about? This delusion or obsession you've got going on with my life needs to stop, This isn't healthy" I said confused and scared.

She grabbed a metal pipe and started walking towards me with it "You know, Kei has alway loved you, even while him and I were together back then he would stare at you from afar, you never paid attention to him only I did, he alway had eyes for you even while you were mean to him, I was there for him but in the end he still chose you over me" she said crying.