TOMAN'S VICTORY/ Y/N'S MISERY

BAJI POV:

I arrived at fight where I met Mikey and this Tan skinned Silver hair older guy fighting. Kisaki had a gun pointed at Takimitchi and Hakkai was knocked out by the Haitani brothers.

I was trying to get to Kisaki but Mucho and Sanzu started fighting with me. "So You didn't make Toman loose the the fight? I guess Y/n Dies" Sanzu said. I punched him and he stumbled unto a pile of unconscious Tenjiku member.

"She's safe, Why would Toman call off the fight? I asked fighting Mucho. "Really? A few of Kisaki's Soldiers are at her front door waiting to Kill her, they'll ambush her and she'll be dead" Mucho said.

"What makes you think she'll leave her house? I said. "Tenjiku's got a plan" Sanzu said. I had enough of Mucho and Sanzu's bull shit interference that I picked up sanzu and I threw him. Mucho got distracted and I charged at Kisaki tackling him and removing the gun from his hand before he got to shoot a scar faced guy and Takimitchi.

"You're out here fighting me when you should be saving your little girlfriend" Kisaki said. "I'm not gonna let you or Yuri hurt her" I said pointing the gun at him. "Yuri is back at Tenjiku's hideout torturing her and You're out here fighting" Kisaki said.

"If you knew anything, you would know that your sister is easy to manipulate and she's back at Tenjiku hideout tied to a chair with an apple in her mouth" I said grinning. "What? You're bluffing" he said grabbing a metal pipe.

"You move and try to manipulate Mikey's Deranged brother, I'll shoot you scumbag" I said point his own gun at him. "Stop Don't Keisuke, I'll handle him" Shinichiro said appearing with a few old Black Dragon Members.

"He's all yours guys" I said walking away to help Chifuyu fight a few annoying Tenjiku Members. "Baji-san is Y/N Okay? He asked Punch someone. "Of course she is Dumbass, she should be home with her stupid Parents" I said.

"HUH? What's wrong? Did something happen? He asked getting destracted. "I'll tell you later" I said punching a punk. "They want me to breakup with her" I said trying not to break. "What!! WHY? Chifuyu asked.

"I'll tell you later let's just finish this dumb fight" I said kicking a stupid guy. The fight finally ended with Toman the winner and with Kisaki receiving a serious beat down. Mikey and Shinichiro reunited with their brother and everyone went home.

I called Y/N and told her to meet up with me after she was done visiting Emma. I went home, took a shower, got dressed and met up with her. "Hey Dollface" I said greeting her.

She smiled as she hugged me. "I'm happy you came back safe like you promised" she said kissing me."What's wrong? You didn't kiss me back" she said confused.

"Y/n I have to break up with you" I said holding back my tears. "I don't understand, Did my parents put you up to this? She asked in tears. "I'm sorry Y/n it's just how it is, I have to respect your Dad's wishes" I said. "They can keep us apart, I love you, my heart aches when I'm away from you" she said crying.

"I love you too Dollface, but we have to Breakup" I said to her. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I broke away from the kiss and wiped her tears. "Doll, I have to go, we can't see each other, You have to stay away from me" I said.

"Why? She asked. "I'm Delinquent, I can't risk you getting hurt" I said shedding a tear. "I don't care, it's my life and my parents can not tell me, how to live it" she said in tears. "You have to respect their wishes" I said causing her cry.

"I love you, I'll alway love you Doll, someday maybe we'll find our way back to each other again" I said kissing her forehead. "I don't want to break up, I love you" she said wiping her tears.