BROKEN PROMISES

Y/N POV:

Today I woke up at Dawn a crying mess. I look at the mirror and my eyes were red from crying so much last night. My Mom tried talking to me but I completely ignored her.

I entered the dinning room. I met my dad sitting at the big dinning table looking at some papers. "Good morning" I said sniffling and rubbing my puffy eyelids.

Dad looked at me "Morning kiddo, did you sleep well? He asked. I got up and replied "like the dead" I said leaving the table and walking out door.

I skipped breakfast because clearly my parents were playing with my emotions. I decided to walk to school ignoring dads driver.

The nerve of my parents to pretend like last night didn't happened. They completely ruined everything. I wasn't allowed to see him again.

I tried my best not to cry again but I failed. I encountered F/N2 and Chifuyu walking ,being all lovey dovey and that made me sad.

They greeted me "Hey Y/N how's it going? Chifuyu said smiling. I replied " I'm fine,just my parents being overprotective again" I said sniffling.

F/N2 replied "I don't really blame them with all the rumours going around about Valhalla, If I was parents,I wouldn't allow my Child to date anyone associating with that gang either" She said.

I replied angrily "what's that supposed to mean? I asked crossing my arms. F/N2 replied "well because Valhalla is known for doing very shady business like extortion and human trafficking" She said.

I replied angrily "well my boyfriend does none of those things your referring to" I said trying not to cry. F/N2 replied "yeah sure and how do you know that?,Are with Him all the time? she said.

Chifuyu replied "I'm sure Baji-san joined Valhalla as a spy for Toman" he said trying to prevent an arguement.

We encountered F/N1,Hina, and Emma walking together."Hey guys what's poppin" Emma said fist bumping everyone. We all walked to school together talking and discussing our weekend plans.

Hina and Emma suggested we all a go tricker treating then a few Toman boys showed up and Draken said "were not kids anymore thats lame and besides Toman has to go fight against Valhalla on Halloween" he said stating the obviously.

I replied annoyed "ugh Don't remind me" I said. Smiley replied "Aww is someone worried about their boyfriend safety because he's Tomans enemy now, Aww don't worry Y/N our mission is to bring him back, we promised Mikey we wouldn't lay a finger on his head" Smiley said smiling.

Mikey replied " What? I can't fight my bestfriend, he might be a little crazy,stubborn and unpredictable but he wouldn't just quit Toman without a reason" Mikey said with a warm smile.

Chifuyu replied "Last night at the Toman meeting we discussed this issue everyone is suspicious he wouldn't just quit without a reason" Chifuyu said.

I replied "I tried asking why he quit and he wouldn't tell me,so I'll just wait until he's ready to talk about it " I said. Mikey replied "I don't know the reason why he quit Toman but I'm sure he has his reasons but don't stress Y/N" mikey said.

We were waking to school when I spotted the unimaginable. Baji and Yuri holding hands entering the school gate. I was appalled.

I couldn't believe it, that's all it took for him to go back to her, A silly disaproval from my parents. I thought about what he said to me last night. The promise he made to me meant nothing to him and it clearly showed.

The Toman guy looked at me. They were afraid that I would make a scene but I didn't. I just walked right past both of them with my head held up high.

My pride was bigger than my ego. I tried my best to keep myself from crying and making a fool out of myself again. I walked into the girls bathroom crying. My eyelids were puffier than before.