NIGHTMARE

Y/N POV:

Today was halloween and also the day of the fight. It was three in the morning and I had a terrible dream. I woke up panicking and hyperventilating because of it. I had dreamt that there was a pool of blood and Baji was laying in it.

I screamed for him to wake up but he didn't. I woke up screaming and crying in tears that it woke my parents. I told them it was just a nightmares and they went back to sleep.

I got out of bed and went down stairs for a glass of milk hoping that it would put me to sleep. After drinking the glass of milk I went back to bed.

I manage to get few hours of sleep before deciding to sleep past nine o'clock. I woke up around 10:30, took a long shower and got dressed. I decided to call the girls and asked if wanted to go last minute halloween shopping today.

Dads driver drove us to the mall and on our way to the mall we saw a lot of Toman and Valhalla boys entering a junk yard. "Omg the fight is about start" F/N1 said look through the car window.

F/N2 replied "I hope Toman wins, Y/N tell your driver slow down a bit, I wanna see Toman enter" she said smiling cheerfully. I told the driver to slow down and the girls just started gawking. "Omg Emma, I think just see Draken" Hina said pointing.

Emma smiled before opening the car window cheering "Draken!! Yay Toman" she trying to get Drakens attention. Draken saw her and waved back at the passing car.

She smiled and shouted out the window "I hope you guys win" he smiled and shouted back "of course we'll win" he said before our car drove off. I muttered "I hope nobody gets hurt" I said thinking about that horrid nightmare.

F/N1 replied "awe your still worried about him" she said smiling. I responded "I'm not  worried about only him, I'm worried everyone's safety" I said pouting.

F/N2 replied "yeah yeah say whatever you want Y/N your still in love with him" she said giggle. "Even though he's a big jerk" F/N1 said looking out tbe window.

Hina replied "don't go assuming things, I'm sure there is a reason behind why he broke up with you Y/N, I'm sure of it" hina said with a warm smile.

I replied "Maybe, but I really hope so" I said get lost in thoughts. F/N1 responded "he left her for Yuri there's no other explanation he's heartless" she said rolling her eyes.

F/N2 replied "Your to good for him Y/N, You should just move on because clearly he did" she said scolding me. Hina responded "It is kinda hard for some people move on after a terrible break-up so guys don't jump on her"

Emma replied "Yeah guys leave her alone she is still in love with him and he's still in love with her, I can tell he still is, clearly he's hiding something from her" Emma said.

I responded "can we not talk about this right now" I said trying to change the subject. We finally arrived at the mall and got out of the car.

We spent an hour and a half looking for the perfect costume for the halloween. Finally we found what were looking for and we decided to take a lunch break.

After about an hour of eating, drink, gossiping and laughing Hina got a call from Takimichi and the girls got a text and each of them kept staring at phones.

They all turned pale and looked at me. "Y/N please don't freak out or cry" F/N1 said trying hard to keep a straight face. "What going on, why are guys looking at me that way tell me what's going on" I said confused.

F/N2 replied "Baji has been stabbed by Kazutora, Kisaki and Hanma orchestrated it, they manipulated Kazutora into doing it" she said trying to keep a straight face.