LATE NIGHT, DATE NIGHT

Y/N POV:

I woke at dawn and got ready for school. I walk down stairs and had breakfast before heading out the door. I met Baji standing outside my house waiting on me. "good morning Dollface, Are ready to walk to school together" he asked.

"Good morning, You don't have to walk to school with me You know" I said. He replied smiling "Well if your Driver isn't driving you, I'm walking to school with you, I don't want to see you get hurt again" he said kissing my cheek.

Baji has been very overprotective lately and it's starting to get a bit annoying. We arrived to school with him holding my hand giving a few Ex-Valhalla members death glares.

"I'm fine, I can take care of myself Kei" I said to him. He smiled and replied "I'm now leaving your side Dollface ever again" he said kissing my cheek.

I gave him a warm smile as headed to homeroom with him still holding hand. We entered the class and he pulled out a little box tied with a lace ribbon. "I was supposed to give you this a week ago but you got hurt" he said handing me the small box.

"Open it" he said smiling. I slowly untied the lace ribbon opening the tiny box to find a ring. "It's a promise ring Dollface, till death do us part" he said. I smiled as tears ran down my eyes; "Don't say that the last time you said that you almost died" I said hugging him.

"You don't like the gift" he asked. I wiped my tears and replied "I love it, it's beautiful, How did you get it? I asked. "Well I got a job part-time at a petstore" he said kissing me.

"I love you" I said smiling. "I love too, I promise to forever love you,protect you and make you happy" he said. I kissed him and said smiling "I'm still keeping plastic ring" I said kissing him.

He chuckled and replied "fine, we'll save it as a souvenir for our future children" he said grinning. "Okay" I said as everyone around us cheered.

I saw Yuri watching us and suddenly I felt nervous and sick to my stomach. She noticed what had just occurred and she made a huge scene screaming. "Are you okay Dollface? Baji asked.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy" I said lying. "I'm right here she can't hurt you again" Baji said. My parents recently got a restraining order against her and brother but I still felt a bit unsafe.

"Why did he pick her over me, look at her forearms, Why would you give a promise ring to a girl who once hated you? Is it really because she's pretty?,I can fix that, I've already carved her arms, I can carve her face too" Yuri screamed.

I hide my scars and said nothing to her. I took a seat at my desk and sighed in annoyance. Everyone just ignored her delusional ranting and took their seats as she stood there looking stupid.

"She's such an attention seeking bitch" someone muttered. "Your so annoying Yuri honestly move on" one of her friends said. "If she keeps pravoking Y/N, she's gonna end up dead, she's can't even throw hands to defend herself" another girl said.

Yuri looked like she was about to cry as everyone kept speaking horribly about her. I started feel a bit sorry for her but then she threw her shoe at me missing."You ruin everything, You stupid bitch, Why did you have to go after my boyfriend" she said.

"Honestly, why cant you just move on he's happy with her, give up Yuri" F/N1 said. "Are you okay doll? Baji asked. "I'm fine Kei don't worry" I said trying not to cry.

The school bell rang for exams to begin and the teacher started passing out test papers. Yuri was kicked out of the exam room for secretly hiding a answer sheet in her desk and for yelling insults at me.

She kept arguing with the teacher until the principal showed up escorting her to the office. She walked off fuming mad and glared at me. "It's all your fault you stupid Brat, I don't know what Kei see's in you anyway" Yuri said walking past me before flipping my desk over as the principal to drag her.