DESIRE

Y/N POV:

I woke up today at dawn and got ready for school. I entered the dinning room and met my Dad on the phone as usual these past few weeks.

Yuri's family was still planning to sue us despite all the evidence that dad had against them. The stupid Court date was in a couple of weeks and I wasn't prepared for it."Morning everyone" I said to my parent as I sat down at the breakfast table. They were to busy on their smartphones to acknowledge that I walked in.

I sat down and Dad's Chef served me Breakfast. I ate quickly and left for school. I decided to walk to school because I needed the excercise.

I was on my way to school when I bumped into Baji, Mikey, and Draken. "Hey Doll, why are you walking to school this morning" he asked before kissing me.

I replied "Because I felt like it, got a problem with that? I asked. He replied "No not really, I wanted to see this morning anyways" he said holding my hand.

"Awe Ken-chin look at the two love birds who would have thought they would end up together" Mikey said laughing. Draken replied "leave them be Mikey geez" Draken said.

I rolled my eyes as I walked away with my boyfriend. "What the matter Doll? Baji asked kissing my cheek. "It's nothing I'm use to Mikey teasing us I said with a smile.

We finally arrived at school and entered the school gate. I saw my friends and walked over to them. "Omg babe? I thought you were dead" I heard Yuri say to Baji.

He walked away and ignored her. She rolled her eyes at me and walked over to where I was standing. "You ruined everything you stupid bitch you stole him from me" she said trying to slap me.

I pushed her away and said "honestly Yuri, he was never yours to begin with, you can't seem to leave us alone can you? Please Just stay away from me" I yelled at her. She walked away fuming mad as she ran to her brother and Hanma.

He kept staring at me and then he waved at me and walked in my direction. "Hello Y/NNN ❤, Are you sure you won Baji from Yuri your messing with Kisaki's sister man, he'll kill you" he said dragging his voice walking away.

I was a bit shakened until Baji ran over. "Are you okay Doll what did he do to you? He asked. I replied "I'm fine Kei don't worry" I said. I headed to class and met Yuri and her brother whispering looking in my direction.

I sat down at my desk and tried to keep calm. Baji sat next to me and held my hand. "Your gonna be okay Doll they can't hurt you I'm here" he said with a warm smile.

I smile and replied "i know but I'm scared they might hurt you, I don't want to lose you again, I love you" I said as I held back my tears. He smiled and said "you won't I promise for real this time, I love you forever" he said.

I smiled as I began to calm down. The bell rang for first period and I headed to class with Baji still holding my hand. We entered class and sat down next each other. "You don't have be afraid Doll I'm here" he said smiling.

I felt a pare of eyes on me and when I turned around it was Tetta Kisaki. "You'll dead soon remember that" he said. I ignored him and tried to pay attention in class.

The day went quickly then came lunch time. I sitting at the lunch table with the girls when Baji appeared. "Are okay Doll? He asked concerned.

I replied "Why wouldn't I be? I said. "well I heard Kisaki say something to you in class and I thought he threaten you" he said sitting down beside me.

I replied "Yeah I'm fine, I can handle him and Yuri, I'm not afraid of them" I said. He replied "Just be very careful doll, I don't want anything to happen to you" he said.