ANIVERSARY

BAJI POV:

Today was our first day of senior year and for some reason I was looking forward to it. I got ready for school and picked up Y/N on my motorcycle.

We usually walked to school but today I figure why not enter our first day of senior year in style. She just came back with her Mom from their mother Daughter Vacation in Hawaii Yesterday. I rang the door bell and she answer the door hugging me.

"Babe, I've miss you" she said kissing me. "I miss you too Dollface, Ready to go? I asked. She nodded as she said goodbye to her mom who for some reason was on the phone.

"So how was Your summer? She asked. "It was pretty miserable without you, my gorgeous Doll " I said kissing her cheek. "Well I'm here now" she said giggle. We got on my motorcycle and we rode to school.

"So how was your summer Vacation Dollface? I asked. "It was fun, but I really missed and felt guilty that I was having so much fun and you're probably in Tokyo missing me" she said. "Awe, You're so thoughtful Doll, But next time please have fun" I said.

She giggled and replied laughing "Okay then next time, I'll just stuff you in my luggage then I'll have fun" she said causing me to laugh as we drove through the Traffic.

The first day of school was pretty interesting. I got Y/N a bracelet as an anniversary present and she loved it.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Today was our 4 year relationship anniversary and I suprised her with a bouquet of flowers at school Today. "Happy Anniversary my gorgeous" I said handing her the bouquet of roses.

She smiled. "They're Beautiful, I love you thank you for the roses" she said kissing me. "You're Beautiful Dollface" I said wrapping my hands around her waist.

"I got you a present" she said handing a fancy looking box. "What is it? I asked pretending to be clueless. I open the box and saw a fancy looking watch. "It's pretty cool thanks Dollface, but I don't need a present, I already have you" I said kissing her.

"Well, Dollface, I have another present for you but you'll have to wait until Later tonight" I said smiling. "What is it? She asked. "I can't tell you what it is Doll you'll have to wait until later tonight it's a suprise" I said.

She pouted as I kissed her. "I love you Dollface" I said kissing her. "I want us to spend the night together and maybe watch a movie" she said kissing me. "My parents are leaving for a trip Today this afternoon, and I don't want to be lonely in this big old house" she said.

"What wrongs Dollface? What's going on? I asked. "I don't want to be alone for 3 months" She said. "Okay, Dollface, if that's what you want" I said kissing her forehead.

"Shall we go to class my love? I asked kissing cheek. "Yes we shall but first, let me put the flowers in my locker" she said. She place the flowers in her locker and we headed to class.

It was now After-school,The guys and I decided to hang out for a while since I would be getting ready to pick up Y/N soon. Draken, Mikey and I visited book store for some Manga's and Magazines while Chifuyu,Mitsuya,Hakkai, Takimitchi, Pah-Chin,Peh-yan, Kazutora, Smiley and Angry went to pick up the pizza.

"So Baji what did Y/N get you for you guy's anniversary? Mikey asked smiling as he took a bit of his Dorayaki. "Um I don't know yet, it's tomorrow remember" I said scratching my nape.

I overhead her telling her friends that she got me a wrist watch but didn't want to tell Mikey anything because he was a blabber mouth. "She really Love's you" Draken said smiling. "Yeah I know I love her too" I said.