𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮..

𝘼/𝙣: 𝙒𝙊𝙊𝙊 10 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙒𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙧𝙣, 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙬, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙄𝙈 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘾𝙔𝙉𝙊 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙔

You were so tired.

Why was it so hard to understand all these subjects?

Do you really need these stuff in life or is it just for marks..

Either way you didn't care, you were tired, tired of putting so much effort only to receive a below average mark. you were not only tired but you felt useless and out of place.

.. why can't you just leave this place.. 

If only you could..

"y/n?"   a voice interrupted your negative thoughts, where were you right now?

"huh?" You looked up to see Cyno holding his half finished book oh right you were in the library to study since you had an extra block. You looked at him with a confused look hoping he wouldn't question the fact that you were extra quiet today.

"Is something the matter?" damnit  "no I was just thinking about something that's all don't worry" 

"about what?"  please go back to your reading..  "oh y'know just things that aren't irrelevant to my studies." a sweat dropped down your forehead, you never really liked lying but that was the only option to make him stop worrying.

"Oh. Alright.." Cyno looked down at what you were doing which were just the notes you were writing down before going back to his book. 

Phew.. 

You walked down the rather long hallway. It was almost time for the scholars to go back to there dorms and rest for the night but not you. You were heading somewhere where you could find peace and quietness..

You turned your heel to the massive gates of the academy and walked out. The once grassy  ground slowly transformed into bits and pieces of rocks before turning into sand. You could hear the sand crunching down on your shoes and slowly sinking in. 

There it was.. 

Despite the harsh climate in Sumeru it never fails to surprise you with the most extrodinary things that it shows you. A healthy tree stood magnificently beside the small water pond, it was once said that the god of trees used to always visit this beautiful place to relax and have a time for themselves . The tree still looked healthy even though it has been standing here for many millennia's as well as the pond. The pond was clean and reflected the sky almost seeming like it was an entrance to a portal of some sort.

You sat down near the pond just enough to see your reflection. The oasis was not so far from the city just enough where scholars from the academy can relax and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere.